Chapter Four: It's Time

Heeyyyy guys. Sorry for the late update. School is killing my writing life. I haven't really written in about a month or two not including my creative writing club. Hope you like it. This chapter is dedicated to SecretsRisingForever. Thanks for the amazing cover!

Ty's P.O.V.
My heart is now racing a thousand miles per second. Early this morning, Billy called nd told me that it's time to finish the job. I panicked. When I was given this task, I was confident. I thought I could carry it out. I remember Billy 's exact words.
"Just one blow to the head. That's all it takes. But if you wanna have a little fun, go experimenting with a knife."
He should know. Billy 's one of the most notorious kidnapper/murderer. He uses people for his own amusement. I bet he's getting a good laugh out of this right now. If I screw this up, this is just one more victim in Billy 's book. If I go through with it, it'd be my first victim. Not mentioning that there's a chance that I could get caught.
Sometimes I forget why I do this. Is it for my sister? When she discovers what I did, she'd be heartbroken. Natalie loved everyone. She wouldn't even hurt a fly. When she found out where meat comes from (occasionally cows, pigs,etc), she stopped eating meat. When she finds out that her big brother is a murderer, she'll hate me.
I don't even know her name. I kidnapped this girl without even knowing who she is. Her background. Her identity. Does she have a family? Does she have a mom and a dad? Sisters and brothers? How would they feel when they're told that their daughter or sister's body has been found? The same way I'd feel if it happened with Natalie (which it might if I don't go through with this). Completely devastated. Destroyed. The cons are trying to outweigh the pros but my sister means everything to me. She's the only thing I have left. What do I chose, I wonder. Natalie or my victim?
***************
I walk into the kitchen with a rumbling stomach. I haven't eaten since last night and I'm starving. While I'm making scrambled eggs and bacon, I think of her. I don't know how long it's been since she's eaten. I have to murder her, not starve her.
After I prepared our breakfast, I took it up to her tee room/cage. It takes me some time to undo the locks. While I'm unlocking the door,I hear nothing. The silence is deafening. It was so silent that a nonja would be jealous. I finally got the final lock off of the door. What I see shocks me. She isn't there.
_________________________________________
Lana's P.O.V.
As I was lying on the stiff bed, I came up with the master plan. I'd overheard a man call him Ty. So, the next time 'Ty' comes in the room, I'll hide. My small frame makes it easy for me to fit into small spaces. When he leaves out, he won't bother locking the door because he'd think that I wasn't in there. That's how I sneak out. I have no idea what I'll do subsequently but I'll think of something when the time comes.
***********************
As I heard the sound of clanging keys and jiggling locks, I took my position under the bed. I watch as his feet touch every square inch of the cramped room. Then the intoxicating smell of food hits me. It's so overwhelming that I ponder on whether I should ditch the plan.

Minutes went by and I can't resist the smell. It's so alluring. The thought of the food is so promising. Just as I descend from underneath the bed, Ty leaves. This is my only shot. I can't let this escape pass. I'll get food. Eventually.

I creep out of the room, keeping my back pressed against the wall. Down the hall,i can see a door to my left. I tiptoe closer to it. Then I see him in the kitchen. If his back wasn't facing me, I might as well stab myself with a knife. I don't know what these kidnappers are capable of. It they're capable of kidnapping, I'm sure torturing isn't impossible. The door is so close now, only a few feet away. As Ty turns around, I bolt out of the door. I expected to feel a cool gust of wind but I felt nothing. The atmosphere was completely the same. The door didn't lead outside. It was simply the door to a walk in closet.

Hey guys. Hope you like the chapter. I just realized how short it was. Maybe I'll write longer chapters. Maybe I won't. Idk. Anyway, vote and comment!
Lots Of Love