twenty two: pure love

2 weeks later

jungkook ended his classes and started leaving college building, he noticed yoongi standing with jimin not far a way. "hey, did you see taehyung?" jungkook said when he walked closer to the couple. "oh hi jungkook, no I didn- look he's there!" jimin said and pointed at taehyung who quickly left college building in hood. "thanks, see you guys tomorrow" jungkook said and run to taehyung.

both of the boys got a lot of to do with college stuffs, obviously. jungkook had to learn for new exams while taehyung had again problems with that one item. they always tried to go out or on little dates together but these 2 weeks were really really busy. lack of each other made that more hurtful and stressful.

"tae!" jungkook screamed but the elder didn't answer. "tae, hey!" jungkook said and grabbed taes forearm to turn him. "why ar- w-what's wrong?" jungkook asked in shock with worried expression when noticed taes crying face. he got puffy eyes and red cheeks, lower lip cut from biting also eyes tired from keeping heavy tears.

"nothing" taehyung said with little smile but jungkook knew that was fake. „tell me tae, don't lie to me" jungkook said even more worriedly and put hands on taes cheeks, whipping softly tears with thumbs from these bready cheeks. taehyung sigh and said quietly "s-she again screamed at me that I'm stupid and will be nothing in the future, yeah something like this. nothing new".

"the teacher?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded. the elder chuckled and said "that's so pathetic, I'm a 21 old man and I'm crying because of teachers words. she's right I'm fuckin stupid and nothing, I shouldn't be here". "no, stop saying that. you're not stupid, not even close. she shouldn't be a teacher, I'm so sick of her. you're very smart tae, please don't think about yourself that lowely because you have problem with random topic" jungkook said and leaned to connect their lips.

taehyung deeply kissed jks red ones while still crying softly and silently. he wrapped arms around jks waist while jungkook still got his on taes cheeks. "c-can we go to my dorm? you can help with that math because I really don't understand it" taehyung whispered against jks lips, jungkook smiled and grabbed taes hand to pull him there, saying warmly „of course".

———

"it's easier than it look. try to develop it more" jungkook said to fully focused but frustrated taehyung, they're sitting on taes big bed. "I don't get that"  taehyung said annoyed. "look, here. what do you think you should do right now?" jungkook asked softly while pointing at one of the equations. "m-maybe um multiply it with this" taehyung said and slowly looked at jungkook who gave him little smile.

"almost, you have to multiply this with that one" the younger said softly while starting solve that equation. "see?" he said making tae look down. "hey, it's okay. that one was actually really hard" jungkook added while putting hand on taes cheek, "oh really, so why did you do that perfectly and quickly like it was nothing?" taehyung said annoyed making jungkook look surprised at his tone and take away his hand.

"um I-I just done that earlier, but at first I also had problems with th-", "can you stop feeling sorry for me for once? I don't care jungkook about this, fuck that. I don't need that to know and you're just smarter than me, that's how it works. deal with it" taehyung said a little too loudly, jungkook didn't know even how to react at these words.

he parted lips and said confused "t-that's not true, why are you yelling at me? I'm trying to help you". "okay, I don't want you to help me anymore. that doesn't even work because I don't understand anything, can you stop trying?" taehyung said and throw his notes away, fully annoyed. the younger was looking at him in little shock.