16.

⚠️sexual scenes⚠️
Isabella's POV:

I got on my knees and started licking his cock from the base.

He groaned and grabbed a fistful of my hair. I started bobbing my head, trying to take as much as I could, the rest I was pumping with my hand.

"Fuckkk yes Bella." He groaned, and it just turned me on more and more.

I had an idea, I've never done it before to a guy, I mean I've gave a lot of blowjobs, but what I was about to do I never did and I don't know if he actually likes it.

I started to massage his balls, while I scraped my teeth lightly against his cock. Because of this, his grip on my hair tightened.

"Fuck, yes that r-right there keep doing that." He praised me. Not even a minute later he came in my mouth and I sucked it all. It's a bit salty but that doesn't matter.

"You are such a fucking good girl come here." He said and I stood up. He laid down on the bed and I straddled his hips.

"Sit on my face." He said. Wait what? "What do you mean?" I asked, not knowing if I heard it correct or not.

"Sit.on.my.face." He said, and when he saw that I was hesitating his eyes softened "hey, look at me, we don't need to do anything you don't like or not feel comfortable with it okay? I can wait, it's okay," he said softly with his hands on my waist.

"N-no I want to do it, really." I said before climbing up to him and sitting on his face.

He first blew on my clit and then proceeded to lick it all the way up. Fuckkk. My hands gripped the headboard. I don't know how I didn't pass out yet from all this pleasure.

''I fucking love this pussy of yours,'' he praised me. And fuck it made me even more wet. Before I could answer he gribbed my hips and brought me closer and down and started to eat me out.

''FUCK GRAYSON!'' I yelled. And I'm praying that my mom, no the whole neighbourhood didn't hear me. I continued on whimpering and moaning.

Suddenly my legs started to shake and I knew what was going to happen. "Grayson," I whimpered. "Cum for me" was all I needed, before I my orgasm broke down. And of course he continued eating me out "you taste so sweet"

I laid down next to him trying to catch my breath. "That was..." I was too tired to say something "yeah" was all he said.

~~