•16•

[Next day]

[At night]

"Yes.. early morning...I'm going on a mission" he said his eyes still focused on road as you both went for a long drive. "Huh? How many days?" You said with a puppy eyes..he took a glance at you then turned his eyes towards the road.

"Around 5-6 days" your jaw dropped "what?...5-6 days isn't it too long?!" You freaked out on the thought you have to stay without him for 5-6 days. "Hmm...no?" He said "ahh! Jungkook... how can you say thaaatttt I'll miss you" you whined which made him smile "why are you smiling?? Won't you also miss me?" You whined again "of course I'll miss my princess" he said "Then.. " you pouted and looked down he lays a hand on yours and interwined his hands in yours as the heart in your both bracelet, one which he gifted you, joined.

"It's important.. I promise I'll call you everyday okay?" He gave an assuring smile "Okay then you can go... but now where are you taking me?" You asked curiously "you'll see when you get there".

soon you both reached to your parents house. You got off the car but you're confused coz you don't know why he took you here. He came towards you and held your hands. "You'll be staying here till I come.. coz I can't leave you all alone right?" You smiled knowing how much he's caring for you. He held your hand and entered the house. You entered the house and saw your mom standing... she immediately smiled after seeing you two "bring their belongings" she said to the maid You ran to her and hug her tightly as she chuckle at your cuteness. "Aigo.. I missed you" she smiled "I missed you too mom" jungkook just stood silently and felt happy seeing you both like this. She kissed your forehead and then came towards jungkook. She placed her hand on his cheek "how have you been jungkook?" He placed his hand on her hand then spoke. "I'm good how about you?" You stare at him while he continue to talk to your mom. His smile brightened... his voice became very sweet..and his eyes shinning. You can say by seeing his face how much he loves your mother.

[After a while]

Now you went to your room and took your clothes out from the suitcase. As you about to lay down suddenly your phone rang as soon as you saw the ID a smile formed on your lips and you quickly picked it up. It was your friends, it was a group call

While talking one of your friend said "we miss you so much y/n" You smiled and spoke "I miss-" Before you could complete your sentence jungkook snatched your phone and ended up the call. "Who the hell are you talking with??" He said in a cold tone while glaring at you. "They were my friends, more like sisters, now gimme my phone" He raised an eyebrow and checked the ID as his eyes softened...he smiled. But you glared at him. "You know what?? I hate you." You said and about to go.. he grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to his hard chest and hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry princess" you smiled but decided to tease him more. "Let go..off me" You were struggling to get out off his grip but he kept tightening it. You pushed him with a force but you accidentally stepped your feet on his which caused him to fall on the bed but he pulled you along with him. You ended up falling on top of him. You're just frozen. Your hair was covering your face. He slide his hand towards your cheeks and tucked your hair behind your ears. Then you both made a eye contact. He looked at you up and down making you feel butterflies. You blushed and quickly tried to get up. But he wrapped his arms around your waist and kept you tightly. "Now repeat what you said earlier" he said looking into your eyes. "I said repeat that" He said in a cold tone....you gulped and spoke in a low tone avoiding eye contact. "I-i hat-"
"You what?" He said while pulling you More closer to him.. almost your lips touching his. You bite your lower lip because of nervousness. He looked at your lips then back to your eyes. "And what was that? Trying to seduce me right?" Your eyes widened "W-what..n-no...I'm n-not" You stared into his eyes for a Second then quickly looked away. "Jungkook.. p-please l-le tm-me g-go" After you said that he tightened the grip even More. "No.. I won't." His gaze piercing into your soul and also you're dying because of shyness. "What will you do if I don't let you go?" Your face turned red and you don't know what to say. So, You just rested your head on his chest to avoid his gaze. He raised an eyebrow. He looked at you and then suddenly flipped you now he's top on you. "Now what will you do??" You closed your eyes tightly. He looked at your lips and placed his soft lips on yours. Soon you kissed him back..and moved your lips in sync. He held your jaw and kissed you passionately.

You two kissed for a while. He backed off as was he breathing heavily "your are driving me crazy jeon y/n" he said with his husky voice. He again tried to attack his lips with yours but suddenly he remembered the word you said" I hate you" and got out off you and sat on the bed while staring at floor. You don't know what happened to him so you also sat straight. He stayed quiet for awhile then suddenly turned his dark eyes towards you making you flinch a little. "What you said earlier 'i hate you' right?" Your eyes widened "jungkook... I said that to tease you... I didn't mean it..." you said "but I took that seriously... how dare you to say that y/n?" You're speechless "remember what I said" "don't dare to repeat that again" you nodded slowly Then without saying anything he layed down on the bed...his back facing you.

Why does he has to be mad at me for such small reason?? - y/n thought

He stared at the wall for a while. He started getting flashbacks of his past. He tried to erase all those past memories out of his mind but they just don't go away. He sighed and closed his eyes tightly. And you both fell asleep without knowing.

💜💜💜