Chapter 22

"No I'm just done seeing your face and I'm tired of you using my fucking money on bullshit," I said. "Sure it is," she rolled her eyes.

"Oh and call her a bitch again you'll see how long you can talk," I walked away.

"Did you just threaten me," she said. "23 hours the clocks ticking," I yelled loud enough for her to hear.

*Amelia Pov*

I sat on my couch chatting with Jes. "He is the dream guy," Jes said. "I swear he is everything," I said. "Seems like someone is falling in love," Jes.

I was stunned by what he just said I didn't say anything. "Amelia, Jeremy was terrible but you see Zane's nothing like him," he said.

He was right Zane was 1000 times better than Jeremy could ever be. "I know but—," he cut me off. "Shut up there are no buts your allowed to love someone again you deserve it," he said.

"What if he doesn't feel the same way," I said. "Are you crazy from what you're telling me he is deathly in love with you," he said. "Sure," I laughed in disbelief that no one can love me.

"He does it shows everything he does, if he didn't love you he wouldn't clean you up after sex, buy you flowers, say sorry over a million times, he loves you," Jes said.

I didn't say anything I heard a knock on the door. "I have to go Jes," I say walking to the door. "Ok think about what I said," he said. "Ok," I hung up and opened the door.

"Hi darling," Zane smiled. I smiled and moved out the way he walked in. "What are you doing here," I asked.

"I just wanted to see you," he pressed his lips gently on mine putting his hand on my waist. I smiled "Who were you talking to?" he asked.

"Just my friend," I said he nodded. "I want to meet you, friends," he said walking to the kitchen. I was surprised "Friend only one I really talk to," I said.

"Ok then I want to meet that friend," he opened the fridge. "Why," I asked. He placed ice cream on the counter. "I don't know I just think it could make us closer," he grabbed spoons from the drawer.

He wants to get closer "You want to get closer?" He placed a spoon in front of me.
"Of course I do princess," he opened the ice container "oh ok well when I get more money I'll have them come here," I said.

"I'll pay I don't want you to use your money," he put a spoon of ice cream into his mouth. I did the same "You don't have to do that Zane you have already done so much for me."

"You deserve it, Lia," he said. I love that name. "No you don't have to," I said. "Yes," he said. "No Zane," I said.

"Don't say no to me Lia," he said. He's using this tactic. "Zane I said no I'm not playing don't pay," I said. He looked at me "I kicked her out."

"Who," I asked. "Loran," he said. "Out of where," I asked. "My house," he said. ....

"Why," I asked. "What do you mean why," he said. "Like why would you?" "She should have been gone out of my house 2 years ago but I wanted her out even more now because you came," he said.

Because I came? "I came?" "Damn it Lia do you want me to say the 3 words," he said. I am so fucking confused. "What?"

"I fucking love you, Amelia," he said. I was in literal shock. I didn't say anything he sighed and looked up at me. I was speechless I hadn't been speechless in a while I usually say what's on my mind.

But I couldn't this time. I was silent the only noise was from outside the cars, the window was cracked open.

"Do you love me?" I couldn't answer I didn't know. "Ok that shows your answer," he nodded and dropped the spoon on the counter.

He grabbed his jacket and put it on. He walked out. I chased after him "Zane," he stopped and turned to me.

It was chilly I had shorts and a shirt on. "What, what do you want Amelia," he yelled. The little people that were out were now looking at us.

"Can we go inside," I said embarrassed. "No you go inside I'm leaving he opens the limo door. "Zan-," the limo drove off.

Fuck I ran upstairs to my apartment and locked the door. "What the fuck did I just do," I called Jes.

"Hey Amelia- what's wrong," he said hearing my soft cries. "Um," I sniffed. "I think I just fucked up my relationship with Zane."

"What what—what happened," he asked. "He came and it was a normal conversation, he said he kicked Loran out, I asked why and he said he loved me," I said. "Oh my—Amelia," he said.

"What did you say," he asked I didn't say anything. "Don't tell me you didn't," he said. "I'm sorry I just didn't know what to say," I said.

"Why didn't you say you loved him you do," he said. I cried "Jesus, Amelia it's going to be ok," he said.

"No, it's not I lost him," I sobbed. "Amelia listen," he said. "He loves you he's not going anywhere," Jes said.

*Zane Everett Pov*
"Meet me" I hung up and threw my phone on the ground.