| Ch. 14 |

"I'll go down and check the empty rooms. Come when I tell you to" Cheong-san says looking at the others, "Actually why don't you go Gyeong-su?" Cheong-san says looking over at him.

"Why me?! Did you see something down there?" Gyeong-su asks looking over at Cheong-san.

"No I swear! Just you go first" Cheong-san says climbing back in.
Gyeong-su climbs down slowly.

"Guys! Mrs.Park is down here!" Gyeong-su yells from below. Everyone waits their turn to climb down..

*Quick Time Skip*

After everyone climbs down except Cheong-san, On-jo, and myself are left. On-jo leaves my side and climbs down the hose.

"C'mon Y/n we have to leave" Cheong-san says looking over at the door while zombies are trying to get in, "You go.." I say to him.

"Are you sure?" He says looking over at me. I nod while he starts climbing down. I look at the door worried that zombies will come in.

I look down and see Cheong-san is almost there. Finally he climbs in. Suddenly zombies all come in at once.

Then a zombie gets on me which makes me fall out the window. I manage to hang on the hose. I look down and see a zombie hanging on my foot.

"Y/n!?" I hear a voice say. I look up and see it's Su-Hyeok, "Su-Hyeok!" I yell in relief.

"Look down, down!" I hear him say, "I know-I'm not blind" I say a bit annoyed, "Aren't you gonna get her off you?" Su-Hyeok says looking down at me.

"Don't you see I'm trying here?" I say trying to kick the zombie off, "Hey, I'll come to you" I hear him say.

"Are you insane? Don't come it's dangerous!" I say looking up at him, "Su-Hyeok above you!" I say looking above him.

He looks up and blood drips on his face. Suddenly the zombie jumps down. Su-Hyeok jumps towards the hose.

He lands above me. Now we were both hanging on the hose. He starts climbing down slowly, "Stay still so I can get her off you!" Su-Hyeok says yelling.

I feel him climb down around my height. Su-Hyeok starts kicking the zombie trying to get her off my foot.

The zombie finally falls off. I sigh in relief. I feel Su-Hyeok's arms around my waist. I feel my face turning really red.

"Look it's Bare-su and Y/n!" I hear Gyeong-su yell, "Could you stop hugging me? Your embarrassing me" I say trying not to stare at him.

"What you like it then?" He says looking at me with a suspicious smile, "Can we just get down now? I don't think I'll be able to hang here for long" I say nervously.

Su-Hyeok climbs in first and then I do. Suddenly I trip on something which made me fall forward.

I feel Su-Hyeok catch me, "Please be careful next time" I hear him say quietly.

"Close the window!" Na-yeon yells,
"Y/n was still out there y'know! We can't just leave her like that and shut the window" Gyeong-su says walking up to Na-yeon.

"I can't stand you, stupid welfie." Na-yeon says annoyed. Gyeong-su ignores her and looks out the window.

Suddenly On-jo pulls me into a hug, "I'm glad your okay Y/n..I mean it" On-jo says looking at me with a little smile.

"Hold on, does this work?" Joon-young says pointing at the computer. Joon-young presses the (On) button. Nothing happens, but then it turns on.

I look at the window and see the hose moving back and forth. Suddenly the window shatters.

Everyone jumps and take a few steps back. I feel Su-Hyeok's hand pull me back from the window.

*Your Mind*
"I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel like all he wants me to do is just to be safe. Should I tell him my feelings? Maybe not right now.."

I start walking towards the window to see what it is, but Su-Hyeok stops me, "What are you doing Y/n?" I hear Su-Hyeok ask me, "I'm going to see what it is?" I say looking at him.

"Y/n it's too dangerous. Plus you don't even know what or who it is" Su-Hyeok says blocking me from going to the window.

I see Cheong-san walk over to the window. He slowly looks up, suddenly a zombie appears tangled up in the hose.

Cheong-san quickly grabs a wooden stick and hits the zombie with it. Su-Hyeok and I run up to help him.

"What are you doing? Stab it moron!" Su-Hyeok says grabbing the stick from him. Su-Hyeok accidentally hits me with the stick on my nose.

I shake my head and try to help them with the zombie, "Watch out!" Gyeong-su yells from behind.

The three of us back up and Gyeong-su throws the computer at the zombie. Finally it falls out.

I go and sit in one of the chairs exhausted, suddenly my nose starts to bleed, "Y/n's nose is bleeding!" Na-yeon says pointing at me.

Everyone looks at me, "What? I swear I wasn't!" I yell at all of them, "Yes you were! Can you explain why your nose bleeding huh?" Na-yeon says.

"I accidentally got hit with the stick alright?" I say walking towards her, "Don't come closer!" Na-yeon says hiding behind Mrs.Park.

"Y/n wasn't bit okay? She would've turned by now." Su-Hyeok says standing beside me

"Y/n, do you mind if you go in the recording studio for a few minutes?" Mrs.Park says looking over at me.

I have no other option so I nod and I walk to the recording studio. I'm about to open the door, but Su-Hyeok stops me, "I'll go in with you.." I hear him say..

(I promise this will be my last long chapter, unless you guys want me to make long ones. This is 1,034 words and usually it's like 400-500 words)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories