|Chapter 10|

The buzzing of my alarm woke me up from my sleep. I turned towards my phone and clicked the off button on the alarm.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up straight. Puting one leg over another, I made my way off of my bed and in to the bathroom.

I looked in to the mirror to see my hair sticking in all the places. I looked like I rolled trough the bushes in the woods.

Turning the shower on a little colder temperature I stepped in. Soon I got used to the temperature and put on a gallon of shampoo on my thick, dark brown hair.

Shampoo slided over my body from my head all the way to my feet. I rinsed the rest of the shampoo out before grabbing the conditioner.

Lastly, I grabbed my vanilla scented body wash and spread it over my body. Rinsing the body wash away I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower.

Now looking in the mirror I didn't look like a lion. I tied a towel around my body before making my way to my walk in closet.

For today I needed to go to my company and do some work before I go back to the house and move on to the next part of the plan.

Choosing an all black outfit I put it on and grab my bag with my phone and car key inside and made my way down the stairs.

Her outfit ~

As I was about to open the door a voice stopped me

"Where are you going?"

I turned around and saw Santiago standing behind me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"To work." I turned around and left before he could say anything else, slaming the door shut.

I got on to my bike that got delivered here this morning and made my way out the gates and in the center of the city.

Her bike ~
Yamaha R15

(Fun fact: I always wanted a bike

(Fun fact: I always wanted a bike. But I'm broke broke.👍)

Speeding down the road I made it to my company's private garage in thirty minutes. I parked my bike in the spot that was right next to the door and reserved for me.