TRAGIC PAST??(12)

Tragic Past??(12)
As jungkook's hand went down to her shirt she quickly grabbed his hand and stopped him from going further and this made jungkook look upto her face...

YN:( shaking her head as NO) jun-jungkook i am just not ready f-for this now and y-you a-are in-inure----*stuttering*

Jungkook:(gave her a quick peck on lips to shut her preety mouth) it's okay i understand i should have just asked for your permission first *looks down in disappointment*

YN: hey it's not your fault...don't be sad about it...

Jungkook: okay...i won't be sad now *slightly smile*.....so wifey mind if I carry you to our room cause it seems like mom dad and others are gone...??

YN: yes you can!...... Wait--But how will you carry me yo-----(her words were cut as she felt herself being lifted in air....)yaah!! How can you lift me up when you are yourself injured??......

Jungkook: it's okay.....it's normal for me to get injured.....

YN: it might be normal for you to get injured but it's not normal for me to see you injured *almost whispering but jungkook heard it after all he is bunny for a reason*

Jungkook: why you care for me?
*All he got as a reply was ignorance*

(After 1week)
(In this 1 week yoongi and jimin tried to talk to Yn but failed so today they decided to tell her about her past that why she is scared of all this bloody shit)

Jungkook: yn it's been almost a month and hyungs are trying to talk to you but why are you ignoring them....

YN: jungkook i just don't want to talk about that all---
(Looking sideways)

Jungkook: if it is because of me then please don't that all happened because of just a misunderstanding and i can't let the misunderstanding ruin our relationships......please talk to both of them it's important....pleas---
(Holding her both hands trying to convience her)

YN: no jungkook.....

Jungkook: Love~ please for me....?
(In softest way possible with pleading eyes)

YN:*sigh**blushing* okay i will

Jungkook: Jinja!! Thankyou ❤️❤️
( Took her in a bone cracking hug)

YN: ko-kook i-i- i can't bre-breathe.....

Time skip (min mansion)
Yoongi: princess... finally u came...
(He was going forward to hug her but she signalised him to stop and he stopped right there....{Mr and Mrs min were out for some buisness purpose})
YN: can we please skip to the topic directly?

Jimin:yes ofcourse princess

(NOW THEY SAT ON THE COUCH LEAVING ALL THINGS ASIDE LETS DIRECTLY SKIP TO THE PAST)

Things were different almost 14 years ago( lol i wasn't even born at that time then cuz i turned 14 this JAN......in this story yn is 24 years old)

Mr.&Mrs.Min were mostly out for business purpose and all of their children went to their school....they did wanted to give their children home schooling but couldn't give because they wanted their children to have freedom.....one day one of min gangs enemy sent one of his guard to pick up yoongi,yn and yoonji from school.....(obviously there were guards with them but they killed the guards and replaced them with his ones....) and the fake gaurd took them( children) to the basement....yoongi was the eldest and cleaverst one so he texted his parents that something is suspicious with their guard their parents were quick enough to reply but before he could tell his location the phone's battery died(shoot!) they were brought to the basement all three of them were tied with chains and yeah they were drugged even though they were children but they still were drugged when they gained consciousness yoonji tried to find a phone to contact her parents she even found one.....the moment she unlocked the phone it started ringing that made the guards attentive they saw yoonji with the phone they snached the phone and beated her in front of their eyes they begged to stop but the guards didn't even listened to them few moments later yoonji stopped moving...the guards left yoongi somehow managed to open up his ropes and reach till yoonji but at the same moment....

BANG!!

Their parents came.....they saved them but before they could save yoonji she died in their arms...they tried but couldnt save her and all the things happened were a trauma for both yoongi and yn but yoongi somehow managed to overcome the trauma but yn couldn't because yn and yoonji were twins.....yn used to scream seeing her own face in the mirror she freaked out everytime she saw anything related to yoonji.....she was tempreraly overcame her trauma as all the things related to yoonji were removed from the house....she was given medicine so she could overcome her trauma.....

PRESENT TIME

YN: so all this time you all hid everytime thing from ME!....Never told me i had a twin sister whenever I used to ask about it you just labelled it as a nightmare??!?!!!!

Jungkook: princess calm down....

YN: jungkook how can I calm down....just tell me how can I calm down when...when.....*after this she broke down into tears*

(After this yoongi came and hugged her and yn didn't pushed him)
(After enough crying she backed off)

Jimin: yn princess you know now you were traumatized by it too back then and you are still we did this for your own good okay?...

YN: No you---

Yoongi: Princess stopp...just try to understand what we are trying to say--

YN: i get it what you are trying to say but was it that essential to hide it all from me..... seriously you think of me as that weak?

Jimin: you are not weak yn...you are strong.....but we told you now cause it's the right time.....and we waited for it...

Yoongi: yes princess....now please for-forgive me i promise i won't hide anything from you....i swear i won't.......

JUNGKOOK: YN please they have suffered enough.....they are your brothers they won't do anything bad for you they can fight the whole world just for you.....they can get the whole world down on your feet if you say once.... please don't hate them....

YN: (hearing jungkook's words she came forward and hugged both yoongi and jimin)

(OKAY SO MY FINGERS ARE HURTING FROM WRITING THESEEEEEEE MUCH WORDS SO LETS JUST SKIP THE TIME TO MAIN PART)

(So since it was night already yn and jungkook decided to stay at min mansion.......yn and jungkook slept in separate rooms......at midnight yn thought to check on jungkook since she couldn't sleep....)

YN:(slowly peaking through jungkook's room's door just to find him standing at the balcony staring at the sky above)

Jungkook:(noticed yns presense behind him [ofc he will...he is mafia for a reason] turned around now facing the door where yn is standing) what happened?...why are you still up?..... couldn't sleep??

YN: *nodding shyly*

Jungkook: i couldn't sleep too wanna watch some movies is laptop.....i borrowed it from yoongi hyung...

YN: yeah sure let's watch....

To Be Continued

If the dear viewers didn't commented i swear i will do a sad ending....and you  know i am the writer i can do anything in this story.... ANYTHING....

well that 👆 was just a cute little warning but don't you dare to take it lightly.....

WORDS:1250....LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR.....