𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Emma!" The blue eyes girl called out with a bright smile formed on her face, as when she spotted her one and only close girl friend, who just arrived at the musashi shrine where toman's meeting held.

The honey blonde haired girl flinched from the sudden loud voice as she quickly turned her head to the side, only to see chiharu running towards her in excitement.

" Haru chan?" Emma was surprised to see her approach her with such joy and excitement on her face, knowing that chiharu always stay at her older brother's side, holding his hand as if like she will get lost if she ever let go of him.

" What's wrong?" She asked, to which the young girl just shook her head so sweety, causing emma to furrowed her eyebrows, finally came to know what exactly chiharu's intention.

" Emma san.., i'm hungry." She frowned as she gently grab emma's hand while staring at her with a pleading eyes.

As i expected... Emms thought

" So..., You just came to tell me you're hungry?" She let out a frustration sighed as she saw chiharu nodded her head in response.

" Can we leave here, and treat me something to eat?".

Emma stared at chiharu for awhile, before opening her lips to say something, but she abruptly stop when she heard her name being called by draken.

"Oii, Emma!".

She sighed and grab chiharu's hand that was holding her and gently remove it. " wait.., I'll be back" She informed as she lazily began walking towards the tall boy, who she refused to look at, for some reason.

" Yeah?"

" This is takemichy's wife, so make sure you protect her." Draken ordered, making the blue eyes girl to flounce beside emma with a furrowed eyebrows, not wanting him to order her bestie around. Knowing that she's aware of emma's romantic feelings towards him and probably will get hurt if he treat her that way.

" Don't order emma san around, Ken boy!" Chiharu yelled, in which an argument between her and draken began.

Emma sighed once again as she finally turned to look at draken, only to spotted the yellow haired boy standing beside a girl, while staring at her, wearing a nervous face, who she almost sleep with.

Her eyes grew in shocked but soon close it and grin happily