1

7:00 AM

Another day in school. I got up from my bed and hurried to the bathroom.

~after taking a shower~

I packed my lunch food and phone before leaving the house

~school~

Student 1: Hey! Did you guys know? The new transfer students in school are related to the president?"

Student 2: You mean, Min Yoongi? And also the other members?"

Student 4: Wait. Seriously!?"

Student 3: I can't believe we'll meet such special people!"

The president's son is transferring here? Hah, that was amusing...

Just then, when i was getting my books out of my locker, i heard screams from the entrance.

I looked at it and saw there is like 5+ guards in black suits with glasses.

I went on my toe to see who is that person they are simping at and when i did...

Its Min Yoongi, his friend, Lee Ji-eun, Ji-eun's friend Won-Young, and his other male friends.

The male ones are wearing black suits, while the two female are in civilian clothes.

Min Yoongi is the only one that is wearing a black mask.

Then i came back to my senses when one of the guards had pushed me to the side to keep the distance between me and the president's son

Yoongi's childhood friend, Ji-eun caught me and smiled, so i did back.

Some of the students followed them on their way keeping their phone up to take images.

I shook my head and proceeded my way to the classroom.

I am still sleepy, so what i did is keeping my eyes closed with my head resting on my folded arms.

~~~