❤️ Chapter 3❤️

Evan's POV:

“……Hey, are you trying to play me a fool? I told you to memorize it by today, did I not?”

“H-Hii, I-I’m so sorry!”

The girl in front of me was pale and quivering in fear. It’s honestly annoying. Had it not been for Julia’s sake, I would have never done this.

“Haa…you really are incompetent. You, does your family hold no importance to you?”

“I-I’m sorry, I’ll memorize it all right now, so anything but my family!”

“So noisy. Stop squealing and start memorizing already”

“Y-Yes!”

The girl, while half-crying, quickly looked down at the papers in her hands. 

“You…well, I guess you’re taking it seriously again. But, can’t you put more emotion into it? It’ll dampen the enjoyment if you say it in such a monotone fashion”

“……Is there any meaning in doing this?”

“Hah? What does that have to do with you? Shut up and follow my orders, you scum”

There was one more person, a man, who made a small objection despite his look of dread.

It’s truly annoying. If it weren’t for Julia, I would’ve disposed of such useless trash already.

All girls besides Julia are vermin, and I have no need for the existence of men other than me. I wish everybody else could disappear so that the world’s only me and Julia.

I do not personally understand what the terms otome game, karaktor, death flags mentioned by Julia meant.

However, if it’ll please Julia then I ought to move the heroine and teacher before me the way she entailed. Julia smiles happily just seeing by the two of them in motion, after all.

Manipulating those two is simple. For those two are commoners.

The disappearance of a noble girl would cause a huge ruckus, but erasing one or two commoners is hardly an issue. At the very least, if done well, the blame would not fall on me.

And so, by threatening them with the safety of their families, they comply wonderfully.

――Everything is for the sake of Julia’s smile.

I do not know why Julia fears becoming a commoner, there is no need to worry about such things.

If any harm ever comes to you, I’ll erase every person involved. And then, I’d escape with you, Julia, to a place where no one knows of us.

The event is tomorrow. Surely, Julia will be delighted as well.

Also, we had made a promise. I said to Julia who thought these two worthless pieces of garbage before me might’ve been in love, “if those two actually start dating, marry me.”

I’ve done many things for Julia’s sake.

After a while, I realized that Julia liked kind men with soft expressions and mannerisms who constantly speak sweet lines to her.

Since the “Teacher” karktor that Julia spoke of had that type of vibe.

And so, I worked hard to conform closer to Julia’s tastes so that I would not lose to that teacher.

I desperately grappled with the smile that I was poor at, I made daily efforts to not spit out harsh words, I searched for phrases that Julia liked and I also put research in what actions Julia preferred.