62

There was a couch on the side of Suho and Seojun's room. So I was chilling on it with a magazine in my hospital clothes. Both of them had told me several times to leave, not both mainly Suho. Seojun just added a bit from time to time. When I didn't move Suho gave up and went out on a stroll in his wheelchair. Seojun just lay on his bed under the sheet. 

None of us said anything. Suddenly the door flew open and came inside a crazy-looking Jukyung. She screamed Suho's name and ran to Seojun's bed. She didn't even glance in my way. Maybe I'm invisible. Oh, shoot! That's not Suho! She isn't wearing any makeup! 

But before I could stop her she had sat down on the bed and started crying. "I'm sorry. It's because I got mad" umm... sorry but Suho's accident has nothing to do with you. "I'm sorry. Wake up. Please." she started shaking Seojun. Also, he isn't dead. 

Right then Suho entered the room. Jukyung looked at him with a shocked face then she looked at me. I smiled and waved hi to her from the couch. Now I'm not invisible. It weirdly feels good to know that.

Seojun moved the sheet and asked, "Who are you?" Suho who had just realized what was happening was working the wheels of his brain to save the day; I could see it from here. Seojun sat up "Who are you?" he asked again. 

"Noona!" Suho yelled. So she is your Noona now? I raised my eyebrows at him and he glared as if telling me to play the part. I shrugged in response. "Suho" Jukyung screamed and ran to Suho. He hugged her head close to his chest to hide her face as she sat in a squatting position. So you are telling me that Seojun is gonna believe that she is our Noona when you are hugging her like that? What happened to your wheels Suho? Okay! I need to stop. I laughed at the joke I made in my brain and everyone looked at me, even Jukung peeked too.

Seojun looked from me to Suho "Noona? You have a sister?" I could see Suho's wheels work again as he prepared the lies "A cousin who is like a sister". Seojun looked at me to as if confirm if it was true. I just nodded. (A\N: ALL OF A SUDDEN I'M HYPNOTIZED!! THIS SONG! OKAY BACK TO THE STORY. Sorry:))

"When did you come?" Suho asked Jukyung. She looked up at him "What? I...I just got here" she said and Suho freaking started to run his hand through her hair. Seojun had an unconvinced expression on his face. I puffed my cheeks as I watched the fun unfold. 

Suho was now laying on his bed and Jukyung was sitting beside his bed on a stool with her back to Seojun. Oh! She also had a towel on her head to cover her face maybe and I don't know where she found it.

I was sitting beside Seojun's bed on a stool and was poking him from time to time. Seojun however didn't say anything to my surprise which made me pout and grab his good hand. Yet he didn't say anything and let me hold it. Also, he wasn't looking at me which was making me frown from time to time. Oh! And I was kinda doing this when Suho was not looking cause if he saw, he wouldn't let me enter the room again.

"Don't cry. I'm fine. It's not serious. Noona" Suho said and Seojun glared at him. They both made eye contact as I was playing with Seojuns fingers. His hands are so big. I realized it today. "I'm glad. I kept calling, but you wouldn't pick up. I thought you were badly hurt." Jukyung said as Seojun stared at her with suspicious eyes.

"I lost my phone in the accident," Suho explained. "I see" Jukyung replied. "About that" I started making them look at me. I kinda hid Seojun and my hand from Suho "I wasn't even flying in the accident. Yet I can't find my phone. Where is it?" Suho glared at the word flying "Maybe father has it" He said nevertheless. I nodded understanding. 

Seojun left my hand making me frown my brows. He pushed a button and raised the top side of his bed a little then took my hand again. His gesture made me put my lips in a thin line as I furiously blushed. (A\N: OMG! Someone find me a Seojun)

"You must be very close to your cousin," he said as I covered my face with my other hand to hide my blush. "She was bawling just because of a little cast" he continued. "Ya! It's not something little. He was freaking flying" I added earning a glare. "We're very close," Suho said and Seojun nodded as if he didn't know better.

"I'll let you rest," said Jukyung as she tried to stand up. "You're leaving already?" Suho grabbed her hand and stopped her. Suho needs to stop feeding Seojun's suspicion. "He's right. You came all this way. You should stay longer...Noona" If I didn't know Seojun well I would've thought he actually wanted her to stay. "No. I'll go now," Jukyung said and ran out. "Bye Eonni," I said as she exited the door.

"Noona?" Seojun asked Suho. Suho sighed and looked the other way. Seojun again left my hand to lower his bed only for him to hold it again. I tried not to show how much I was affected by burning holes in his bed sheet. "You are blushing" he whispered making me cover my face with my other hand. 

"I'm not" I whisper- yelled. "It's just hot in here," I said while fanning my face with my hand. He nodded smiling as if telling me he didn't buy the act. Suho sat up so quickly that it almost made me jump away from Seojun. "What? What happened?" I asked. "Nothing. Just going to get some fresh air" He said getting out of his bed to his wheelchair. After he sat down he looked at us "But what are you doing?"

"Uhh...poking him?" I said and he sighed which told me he didn't believe me. He glared once more at Seojun before going out of the room. He is probably gonna find Jukyung. 

Seojun looked at me. I raised my eyebrow at him. He did the same. And we didn't know what to do or say again. I looked at the window, it was windy outside. "Want to go for a walk?" I said and he instantly agreed. 

We were walking the hall sometimes silent, sometimes bumping into each other, sometimes poking. Well, me poking Seojun of course. I had discovered a spot on his belly where he was really ticklish and that's what started this one-sided tickling game. 

We stopped when we saw Suho with Jukyung on his lap. He was hugging her. "Come on" I pulled Seojun the other way. "But-" he started but I cut him off "We don't talk about Suho." I put my index finger on my lip and made the shushing gesture. Seojun just shook his head but didn't say anything else.

A\N:

Does anyone listen to Aurora? Her songs just are so magical!

Wanna do a Q\A? I'm kinda stressed and bored because of my exam.