19

You have been missing for 4 weeks now. You stayed with sanzu for those 4 weeks. You grew comfortable with him and enjoyed being in his presence. Sanzu also grew to like you more, he felt nice being with you.

Though sometimes you see yourself wondering how the others are doing. They haven't seen you for 4 weeks and you guess they probably forgot about you. But you hope that their alright.

-

Everyone sat down in the living room with zero ideas or clues about your whereabouts. Kazutora felt like pulling his hair out and everyone else seemed so stressed.

That was until the front door was burst open by an out of breath inupi.

"I-I found where y/n staying!" He yelled out, everyone quickly jumped to their feet and hurriedly ran towards him.

"Where is she?!" Said kazutora desperately. 

"Everyone back up!" Koko said, izana looks to inupi with desperate eyes.

"Where y/n?"

"She is currently staying with someone at the moment."

"Who?" Ask rindou.

"Sanzu haruchiyo"

"HARUCHIYO?!" They yelled in shock.

"Yeah, she is staying at his apartment. She probably was there all those 4 weeks." 

"Where is Sanzu's apartment?"

-

"Hey, you're cheating!" He yells out, you rolled your eyes and smirked.

"No, you're just bad at playing."

"Am not!"

"Yes you are."

He was about to say something back but was cut off by a knock from the door. With a groan he got up while you stayed seated drinking some juice.

The moment he opened the door he was faced to see izana and the others behind him.

"Where is she?" He says coldly.

"What?" Ran rolls his eyes and glares at sanzu.

"Y/n, where is she?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, isn't she dead?" He says with a slight smirk.

"Quit playing dumb! We know she is with you!" Kazutora yells out.

While sanzu was dealing with them at the door, you wondered what was taking him so long.

You got up from the floor and walked to the door to see what was going on.

"Hey sanzu, what taking so lon-" the moment you made eye contact with izana, he pushed sanzu out the way and walked in.

"What the hell-"

"Why did you leave?" 

You stayed silent. They all waited for an answer but you kept quiet.

"Answer me!" 

You could see the hurt in his eyes. You looked away, you felt guilty seeing how everyone looked upset about you disappearing.

"Did we do something wrong?" Kazutora ask. You looked at him and quickly shook your head.

"No, you guys didn't do anything wrong." 

"Then why did you leave all of a sudden?" You heard rin say.

You looked away from their eyes too embarrassed to look them in the eye.

"Because I hate being a burden….and soon you guys will forget about me and hate me….like how mikey did." The last sentence you whispered out but they were still able to hear it.