TRYING

You were more than happy to spend the week with your brother.
Since he is completing his internship at a company in New York he rarely gets time to spend with you.

But gladly it's his last year and he'll be back in Seoul by the end of the year.

You returned back to your apartment today after dropping your Oppa at the Airport since he had a flight to catch.

You didn't tell your friends that you're back since you wanted to surprise them at the university.

Next Day,

You went to the University and as you planned you surprised, they were happy to see you again, but you noticed Jennie behaving weird.
She was kind of avoiding you.
You asked Sana about the same to which she said she is having a bad mood today.

Days passed like that, and you realized Jennie's being bit awkward with you.You sensed there's something that they are hiding from you after analyzing everyone's behavior.

You eventually figured out it's something about Jennie liking someone.
You thought she's not comfortable to share it with you, so you didn't bother to ask her about it.

Taehyung behavior has also changed drastically.

He tried talking to you, but you avoided him completely not wanting to have any sort of conversation with him.

Taehyung-Y/n I need to talk to you. 

Y/n- (stayed silent)

Taehyung-Stop with your ignorance kitten!!

You still didn't say anything making him lose his temper he again asked you while gritting his teeth as he was getting mad now.

Taehyung-Y/n please listen to me for once-

You didn't utter a word and were about to leave which pissed him off
He grabbed your arm and took you to an empty classroom pinning you on the wall harshly.

Y/n-Yah what are you up to??

Taehyung-Why were you ignoring me huh?

Y/n-I don't think there's anything to about.

Taehyung-But I have, I have a lot to talk about and clear out.

Y/n-But I don't, nor I want to listen to you, so now leave me.

Taehyung-Will you freaking listen to me.

Y/n-No!

Taehyung-I am Sorry!

Y/n-You're back to playing your sick games again right.

Taehyung-No no It's not like that.

Y/n-You want to break me down again right Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung-I won't even think about it Y/n why are you thinking like that. Why are you blindly assuming these Shits damn!

Y/n-Because that's what you do in the end Now leave me, I have to go.

Taehyung-Why don't you understand that I'm not playing any games huh??

Y/n- And why should I trust you hm? You forgot how you played with my feelings in the past and now you want me to understand your tactics.

You know Taehyung When we trust someone, we have confidence in them and in their honesty and integrity, but you proved me wrong.

I have fell in your trap once and now I'm not going to repeat the same mistake again.

Saying that you removed his hands from your arms and left the class leaving a hurt Taehyung behind. He knew he was guilty and needed to make up to you. After everything that happened Taehyung knew it'll be hard but he's ready to try.

Meanwhile Tzuyu was saw You and Taehyung leaving from the same class making her blood boil.

Next Day,

Taehyung was out talking to Jungkook to help him resolve the matter between him and you. At first Jungkook declined but Taehyung insisted him a lot after which he agreed.
Taehyung had planned to take you out for dinner today and apologies.

He knew if he'll ask you out, you'll never come that's why he told Jungkook to help him since he's also your close friend. They discussed the plan unaware of someone listening to it.

Tzuyu-I will never let it happen Taehyung. You are mine. I won't let Y/n snatch you away from me.
Plan your date but Y/n won't be there to attend it.

Y/n's Pov

You were thinking about Taehyung's behavior nowadays.

Why are you doing this Tae!
Are you planning to play with my feelings again. Why are you behaving so sweetly again.
I want to trust you. I want to be in your arms again, but I don't have the courage to heal my broken heart again. It hurts so bad.

You got a little late today as you were in the library reviewing some books.

Sana told you that she'll wait for you, but you assured her that you'll be okay, so she went home.
Since you were on leave for 1 week you had a lot of pending work to complete. So you were doing that.
There were some students in the library engrossed in their works.

You completed your work and head out of library when a girl came

Girl-Hey!! Are you Y/n-

Y/n-Ah Yes!

Girl-Oh I was looking for you.

Y/n-Why?

Girl-Our Prof has called you in his office.

Y/n-Huh But why me?

Girl-He told me he have something to discuss with you as you were on leave.

Y/n-Oh okay Thanks.

Girl-It's fine. Then I'll get going.

Y/n-Yeah

You were heading towards the Professor's office.
When suddenly someone called you.
You turned around to look but before that someone pushed you in a dark room
You were shocked at what happened so suddenly and you realized that it's the Janitor room.

----------------------------

Do Vote and Comment Guys❣️