15 // - You're the only one i can stand - // 15

- While everyone was at the festival -

You and Saiki were on a night walk for him to show you around. You were wearing a sweater that revealed your shoulders, a cute mini skirt and thigh high socks matched with a cute pair of shoes. It was very cold outside and Saiki told you to wear something warmer but you said you would be fine. He was right.

You were shivering. He sighed.

"What did i tell you?" He spoke out. You looked at him. "Don't act confused you know what i mean." He teleported your jacket to him and wrapped it around you. You smiled.

"Thanks." You rubbed your hands together and walked in comfortable silence for a minute. "So why do you and your brother not get along? I get all siblings don't but you two seem not to especially." He sighed.

"He's a lot. He dislikes me, so i dislike him back. I always beat him in every challenge he would make me compete in. Hes a huge masochist." You nodded.

"That makes sense yea, i mean hes obviously gonna be intimidated by you. You're amazing." He looks at you and you smile. You carry on walking.

"This is boring." You looked at him and giggled.

"It's not boring! Nothing is when i'm with you." Saiki pulled at face at you which made you laugh again.

"That was corny. Take my hand." You did just what he said. You two teleported to an extremely pretty snowy forest by the ocean. "Sit." You sat next to him and looked up. "I wanted to take you somewhere prettier." Your eyes widened. Your mouth grew wide. You had told him before you'd always wanted to see the northern lights. Your cheeks went pink and your eyes sparkled. You jumped on him, hugging him and accidentally knocked him and yourself over.

"Your the best boyfriend ever!!" You gripped onto him. He small smile rested on his lips. You two sat there for awhile, it was so peaceful and nice you were the happiest you could be, and so was he. He got a call from his phone. He sighed looking annoyed once again. He got up and walked a little bit away from you to pick up the call, not to disturb you.

"Ku! Where are you and Y/N? We're finally back at the house." His grandma asked.

"Just had a change of plans."

"Okay! please get back soon your grandpa's on a mad one.." He sighed. and hung up.

"Hey we've gotta get back now." He said feeling guilty. You got up and walked towards him.

"Okay!" You smiled brightly. You grabbed his hand again and teleported back to the house.

"Where did you two go off to then?" His dad asked smirking. You grinned still really happy.

"Nowhere important." You all got ready for bed and you were in the futon next to Saiki's. Everyone was asleep.

"Hey are you still awake?" You whispered to Saiki he opened an eye. You smiled at him. "I really didn't wanna ask for a favor and please don't think i'm a massive weirdo after this.." Saiki adjusted his self to properly look at you. "Um can you get pancake from home.." You said embarrassed. He chuckled slightly. Pancake was your cat stuffed animal. You always slept with her and you couldn't sleep without her. He thought it was adorable.

The pink cat appeared in his hands and he gently placed her in your arms. Your cheeks were already pink. You grinned at the sight of her and snuggled into her. You quickly leaned closer to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, baby." He gave you a look. "What am i not aloud to call you that?" He just smiled and tucked a hair behind your ear.

"Goodnight sweetheart." Your cheeks went bright and your eyes widened. They soon settled and your face rested. You drifted into dreams full of your loving boyfriend.