7.

2 nights later...

Monday | 9:51 p.m.
November 21, 2016

Shiloh "Lo" Mackey

Shiloh "Lo" Mackey

As I sat in the dark at the kitchen island I rested my head against my hands thinking back to two nights ago.

"There's something I need to tell you," Charmaine said in between kissing as I placed my hands on her ass.

"Tell me later." I pulled back, breaking the kiss, unzipping my pants. "You wanna talk or you gon' get down and deep throat this monster like you know how?" I squinted my eyes.

"Lo...I'm pregnant okay." She told me.

"Say what?" I stepped back, looking her up and down in disgust. Clearly, she thought it was a good time to fuck with me. At least that's what I hoped she was doing because I just knew I wasn't hearing this. Pregnant? With my baby? She had jokes, and I knew it wasn't April Fools Day.

We'd been fucking for three months and I always used protection with her. Either she'd been poking holes in the condoms, she was fucking another man and trying to pin a kid on me, or she was lying just to get some money out of me. It was no secret that she loved money and would do anything for a big buck. BK wanted to fuck with her, but I was only trying to spare my boy from getting his feelings hurt. Financially, he wasn't ready to fuck with a chick like Charmaine, especially when he had kids to support. Me on the other hand? Well...my pockets were good. However, I didn't want a kid outside of the marriage I was in. An outside baby was more than enough proof for Ann to file for divorce and claim infidelity. She knew I was cheating but had no physical proof. Charmaine was out of her mind if she thought telling me this would make me jump for joy. Instead, it made my dick go limp.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She asked, pulling her dress down. "And when are you leaving Ann?"

"What did you say?" I slowly walked up on her as she backed up.

"Let's stop kidding ourselves and just be real. I mean, we both know the bitch is weak. She's been blabbing to me and Karla about how you hit her. I'm honestly surprised you married her. She's not even the type of woman that you'd go for. You need to stop playing and make a real commitment to me and put a title on what we're do—"

I backhanded her, watching as she stumbled, falling onto the couch. She attempted to jump up, but the moment I drew my fist back she sat her trifling ass down. She was in absolutely no position to tell me what I should be doing nor would she speak negatively about Ann. I might've fucked her here and there but never had I EVER talked down on Ann to any of the women I'd slept with. The topic of my wife was simply off-limits and Charmaine knew it. She was bold to even speak on it. I wasn't a fool. I knew fooling around with her and even giving her money made her feel like she had that right, but she didn't.