🖤 PART. 27. DANGER ZONE 🖤

Jk pov

     After we went out from the secret room. We went to top floor as we know there is all important files we need. But I don't know, I was feeling very uneasy now. I hold Y/N 's hand and she looked at me with concern.

Harley: koo what happened? Are you ok?

Jk: please be careful, I am suddenly feeling so uneasy. *nerves tone*

Harley: don't be baby cause even if we came as a team, I am doing everything alone. *eye roll*

Jk: then who told you to do everything alone as if your iron man and we are some naive people.

Harley: cause I like to show off my skills. *smirk*

Jk: but still be careful now it's only you, me, Beomgyu, and Yoonminhope. As you told them to leave the mission. * tight smile*

Harley: cause they can handle the situation there. And nothing is gonna happen to me as your here. *wink*

Jk: shut up*blush*

    I said and looked away from her, then we saw everyone who were present here, looking at us with disgust face.

Beom: can you please stop you lovey dovey shit?

Harley: shut up and let's go.

     She said and then we all look at the door in front of us, where the important files were. Suga went to open the door but as he touched the door, he jumped back.

J-hope: what happened? *concerned*

Suga:I suddenly felt like electric shock.

Beom: now? *looking at Y/N*

Harley: gemme-

Beom: let me do something too, it's feels like we came here watch show and your the artist. *whine*

Harley: *chuckle* ok ok

     She said and Beom smirked. What this guy is planning? Then he took out a pair of rubber hand glaves from the bag he was carrying all the time. Then he wore it and tried to open the door but it didn't. Then he looked at us. I rolled my eyes and shot on the locked but it also didn't worked. I frowned as a plan came in my mind and took the bag from him.

Beom: what?

Jk:what you have in this bag?

      I said while looking inside the bag to find something usefull.

Beom: everything that needs to fight or escape.

Jk: is it?

      I said and smirked as I got what I wanted. I took out the little forearm size stick and looked at others.