Chapter twenty-four

Seth's pov
I wake up on y/n's couch with her cuddled into me.
Checking the time I notice that Colby texted me.

Colby
Colby: hey, just letting you know I'm coming over to y/n's around 10:30. I'm only telling you because Knowing you two, your with her right now anyway. See you soon.
Seth: okay man, see you soon. Also I hate that you know us so well.
Colby: well she's my sister and your my friend, so I kinda have to know you two.

I decide to wake y/n up and tell her that her brother is coming over, seeing as we have an hour.
"Y/n/n, wake up my love." I say softly.
"Hmmm? Why are you waking me up?" She asks half asleep.
"Because your brother texted me telling me he's coming over in an hour." I tell her.
"Why?" She speaks, fully awake now.
"I have no clue, he didn't tell me." I state.
She sighs getting up, heading to her room to pick out an outfit.
"I'm going to head over to mine to get showered and dressed. I'll be back in a bit! I love you!" I exclaim making my way out the door.
"Lock the door please!" She yells from her bathroom.
"Already did gorgeous!" I tell her before heading out.

Your pov
Once I'm ready I head over to my front door and unlock it so Seth can get back in.
I honestly should just make another key.
Am I even allowed to do that though?
I'll have to look into it. I have time, I'll just do it now.

"Hello?" The landlord answers the phone.
"Hi it's y/n Brock, from apartment 420. I just had a quick question for you if that's alright?" I start.
"Of course miss Brock, how May I help you?" She speaks.
"Would it be alright if I made an extra key? Since I have one and my brother has the spare?" I ask.
"Of course, You would just have to come down to the office and fill out a paper for the end of your lease, so that if you decide to move out- we can make sure we have all of the keys to that apartment." She explains kindly.
"Would I be able to stop down tomorrow?" I ask.
"Of course! Just stop by anytime tomorrow before six pm and we can get that sorted." She informs me.
"Oh and do I stop in before or after I make the copy?" I double check.
"Either one's fine dear. Now is that all?"
"Yes ma'am, thank you so much! I will see you tomorrow!" I tell her before we hang up.
I always have liked the landlord, she's actually really sweet.

After everything is set for me to get another key tomorrow I hear Seth walk in the door.
"I'm back!" He yells.
"I'm in my room finishing my hair!" I yell back.
He comes into my room to see me doing little braids and smiles.
"Date night tonight? Depending on what Colby's coming over for?" He suggested.
I smile and nod "works for me, love." I tell him.
Colby walks in shortly after.
"Hello?" He says, trying to find us.
We walk into the living room.
"What's up colbs?" I ask.
"Sooo I need your help with something.." he starts.
"Yes?" I urge.
"The entire fandom wants me and Sam to record with someone from the Minecraft community." He tells me.
"Weirdly enough I might know two people who would do it. Do you know Wilbur soot and Georgenotfound?" I suggest.
"Yea why?" He says confused.
"We were talking about haunted places and spirits on call together like last week. They would probably do it, if your down for a UK trip?" I inform.
He nods and I give him contact information for George and Wilbur, sending them a quick heads up about it.