CNc

I DO NOT CONDONE R@PE
CNC IS A KNK IN BDSM
⚠️ ONLY DO WITH CONSENT
BETWEEN BOTH PARTNERS ⚠️

*******************************************

  I was cleaning the apartment while my partner was at work.
  I was in the bathroom scrubbing the floor when I heard the door open. I got up, called out, no reply. I went down stairs to check and was greeted with them in a mask with a knife.
  I screamed and started to run but they grabbed me and pulled me into the couch as they whispered, "Slow", in my ear.
  That was our word.
  I gasped and struggled as they pinned me down, put the knife on my throat as they slid my panties from under my dress underneath me. They slapped me across the face telling me to shut up as they pulled their pants down and shoved themselves inside of me.
  I groaned and continued to struggle as they penetrated in and out of me. Dragging the knife down my dress cutting it open. They bent down and spit and bit my body as they continued to penetrate me calling me degrading names such as slut, whore and bitch.
  I arched my back groaning and biting my lip.
  They knew I was close.
  They pulled out, flipped me over and buried my face in the couch as the spanked me and choked me from behind penetrating me over and over again. 
  Once they were finished, they pulled off and sighed as they pulled the ski mask they were wearing off.
  I laid there gasping and shivering.
  My partner bent down and kissed me, "let's go," they whispered and carried me to bed.