-Chapter IV-

"Thomas what the hell?" Evelyn asked as he stood up, the girl walking over and slapping her hand against his chest. He placed his hand to the spot that now stung from the hit.

     "What?" He asked looking at her confused.

     "Why would you come in here?" She asked throwing her arms up in dismay.

"I could ask you the same thing. You ran in first." He said raising his voice the slightest bit.

Knowing he was right, Evelyn stepped away with a sigh and walked over to Alby who she now noticed was stung.

"What happened to him?" Thomas asked Minho who was kneeling, still trying his best to catch his breath.

"What does it look like?" Minho asked him as if he was stupid. "He got stung."

"What about his head?"

Minho looked from Alby's head to his hands that were folded together in front of him. He looked ashamed. "I did what I had to do."

"Okay, okay. Help me get him up." Thomas said as he went to the other side of Alby, opposite of Evelyn.

     Minho didn't move from his spot as he kept glancing behind him in fear of the dreaded creature finding them.
"We gotta go. The maze is already changing."

"Hey Minho!" Thomas voiced loudly causing Minho to look at him in question. "We can't just leave him here. We gotta get him up."

Minho reluctantly walked over and helped the two lift Alby as the sky grew black.

     They carried him for a while before arms got tired and legs began to burn, an unnerving feeling creeping through their skin as low screeches were heard in the distance.

     "Alright, sit him down." Thomas instructed as they rounded a corner. The three set the unconscious boy against the wall, taking a breather.

     "This isn't going to work." Minho stated through staggered breaths. Evelyn looked at him with squinted eyes. "We gotta go."

     "Wait, what are you talking about? We have to hide him." Thomas insisted frantically looking around the area for a possible spot.

     "Where?" Minho asked flinging his hand behind him to show there was no place for Alby.

     "I don't know. Are you telling me there's not a single spot we could hide him?"

     Minho gritted his teeth as he grabbed the collar of Thomas's shirt and shoved him against the wall. "Listen to me shuck-face, all right. Take a look around. There's nowhere to go!"

     "Hey!" Evelyn grabbed ahold of Minhos shoulders and pulled him away from Thomas making him look at her now angry expression.

     "It is not the time to be at each other's throats right now. Alby needs your help so just shut up and help us out. Please."

     Minho rolled his eyes before nodding his head, the boy who was sitting down looking past the pair and to a large wall of ivy.

     Thomas walked over to the ivy, Minho and Evelyn watching as he walked catching onto the idea he was silently proposing.

     As Minho turned to Alby again, Evelyn set her hand on his shoulder to grab his attention. "Sorry for getting snarky with you."

     His lips turned up into a slight smile. "I'm used to it by now."

She shook her head with a scoff as the boys picked Alby up by his armpits, Evelyn went over to the wall of green to find a suitable vine.

She grabbed one and tested its strength by pulling her feet off the ground hanging from the vine before she stood again and motioned for the boys to come over.