Fun (Steamy)

She snuck away to Elisabeth's house. Elisabeth smiled warmly as she saw her. 

Elisabeth let her shower and then gave her some food.

'What is this? Hmm, it smells good.'

'Chocolate ice cream.'

She put it in her mouth. 'Hmm… delicious.' She closed her eyes.

Jenny jumped onto her lap. Maria sniffled and petted the cat. Jenny began to purr satisfiedly.

'Yes, you’re sweet,' she whispered to the cat.

'Meow,' Jenny meowed.

'Yes, you.'

'Meow.'

Maria cried again and cuddled the cat. Elisabeth smiled. 

'Are you okay, my sweetheart?' She whispered.

'Yes. I'm just not used to getting so much love…' Maria laughed through her tears.

Elisabeth kissed her.

Elisabeth once ran into Maria when she was out with her friends. She was drunk and acted pretty intimate with her.

Maria was wandering around town. With Brownie. She had been sent away by her mother after fighting with Alice and Jackie.

She was cold and hungry. She felt depressed. She had never been more sad. 

Look at me, she thought to herself. I'm poor, I’m cold, I'm hungry. I only have a little stuffed dog as my company… 

A tear rolled over her face. She wiped it away. But another tear fell immediately. And another. And then she was crying.

She fell onto her knees and cried uncontrollably. Why? Why her? Why?

She sobbed into Brownie's soft little body. She smelled the familiar smell of safety. 

Don't cry, Maria. You’re not alone, Brownie whispered in her head.

She sobbed and rubbed her face. She did not notice anything.

Until she heard a voice: 'Maria! Sweetheart!'

'Elisabeth!' She squealed in happiness.

'Come over here, baby!' Elisabeth enthusiastically beckoned her.

She rushed to her and jumped into her arms. Elisabeth spun her around before kissing her. Maria melted in her arms. 

'Hi, my love,' she whispered. 'My sweetheart.'

'Hi, honey,' Maria whispered back. 

'This is Maria,' Elisabeth told her friends. 'My lovely girlfriend… My baby.'

'Pretty girl,' one of them said.

'Cute. You two make a great couple.'

'But that’s a poor one!' Someone else said.

'So what? My Maria is amazing. She's so… sweet and soft.' Elisabeth stroked her hair. 

Maria blushed. Elisabeth smiled.

'Ahhhw, now, don’t be shy… Oh god. Excuse me.' She pulled Maria along with her. 

Elisabeth pulled Maria close and kissed her passionately.

'Hmm… my dear Maria…' She embraced her. 'Hmm, your lips are soft. Oh, I missed you so much, my love. You won’t believe it. Hmm…'

Maria melted from her kiss. She felt light-headed. 

'That is tasty… Go on…' She whispered.

'Yeah, that is tasty indeed.' Elisabeth slipped her hand under Maria's blouse, making Maria gasp. 

Elisabeth stroked her stomach. 'Hmm, you feel so good!' She put her hands on her boobs.

Maria gasped again. 

Elisabeth wanted to rub her nipple, but her friends called for them.

Elisabeth smiled warmly and whispered: 'When we’re together again, I'm gonna massage your boobs.' She kissed her lips.

Maria shivered. No one had ever touched her boobs before and the thought of Elisabeth touching them turned her on.

'Hey… Have you been crying?' Elisabeth asked.

She nodded.

Maria went along with Elisabeth and her friends. She got to try chocolate milk for the first time in her life. They ate fries and sang songs. Maria recognized songs from the records Elisabeth lent her.

'Tell me I'm your national anthem,' she sang.

'Do you know Lana Del Rey?' Her friends gasped.

'Duh,' she whispered.

'I lent her some records. That's how she knows her songs.'

'Cool. Your girlfriend is cool.'