#25

"Wake up, my big baby!" Taehyung cooed pecking your forehead.

"Let me sleep. I'm so fucking tired." You grumbled snuggling closer to him.

"Look at yourself, swearing in the early morning." He laughed out.

"Come on! Wake up! Jungkook must be getting tensed since we lost contact with them last night." He told placing your tangled hair strands behind your ears.

"Ah! I feel so sick Taehyung. Please let me sleep." You almost cried on his bare chest.

"I know, I know. Our clothes are already dried. I'll let you rest at home. Come on, baby!" He requested and you finally opened your eyes.

"I'm sorry for wrecking your sound sleep. You know, I found out that roads were barricaded last night. It was pouring buckets, indeed!" He told and you looked at him.

"Thank God, we stayed here. We might have gotten stuck." You sighed in relief.

"I'm so grateful to the rain. I had one of the best times of my life with you last night." He told, more like teased you. Your cheeks gleamed red.

You sat up and covered your chest with the blanket. You realized he had his boxers on and you were the only one, lying stripped.

"Bring my clothes." You told him and he got out of bed.

"Thank you." You mumbled putting on your clothes.

"You might be sore, right?" He asked helping you stand up. You felt kinda embarrassed. Thus, you didn't reply and looked everywhere except for him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked capturing your chin with his slender fingers.

"I am not. Why would I?" You snickered removing his hands. He sighed.

"You got me. You don't have to be embarrassed just because we had sex last night! C'mon! We did it willingly, right?" He said trying to make you less conscious about yourself. You looked down.

"Let's go for now. Three of them must be worried sick." You told finally looking up into his eyes. Both of your eyes sparkled while staring at each other.

Without realizing it, both of you leaned in and your lips brushed against each other. He almost kissed you but you realized you had to get back.

"We've to get back." You said pulling away.

He picked up his dead phone and looked around the room one last time to check if you forgot something. You suddenly spotted soju.

"Oh my! How could I forget about you?" You exclaimed dramatically and grabbed the bottles in your hands.

Moving out, you went down and paid at the reception of the motel.

"We're sorry. We initially planned to stay for a few hours but we took the room for the entire night." Taehyung apologized to the aged lady sitting there and you bowed at her.

"No, young man! It's alright. Young couples on rainy days are too enthusiastic. At least, you were not too loud." She commented with a smug smile and your cheeks flushed red at her comment. You quickly walked out. Taehyung also grew nervous and immediately followed you after paying her.

TIME SKIP

You finally reached your place after walking for 15 minutes. You tiredly walked in.

"Y/n!" "Noona!" "Unnie!" You heard three different voices which were familiar to you and three of them rushed in your direction with huge eyebags and tear-stained eyes. Your mouth flew open at their state. Before you could process, three of them crushed your ribs by hugging you tightly.

"Where were you two last night?" Jungkook asked worriedly checking your temperature.

"We saw the news and they told it's dangerous out there. We were so worried." Yuna almost cried.

"Hyung's phone was not reachable and your phone was here only." Soo Hyun told in an anxious voice.

"Yah! Three of you! Get off her! Let her breathe." Taehyung slightly scolded and separated them from your figure.

"We are fine. We were returning after buying soju but it began to rain heavily and we decided to wait at a motel beside the store." You told slightly patting Yuna's shoulder.

"At least you could have used their landline or something and informed us!" Jungkook mumbled with a frown resting on his face.

"We forgot about that." You admitted with a nervous smile.

"You people are so mean. None of you asked me if I am fine or not!" Taehyung commented glaring at the three of them.

"If Noona is fine, then we're assured about you too!" Soo Hyun smiled.

"Enough of interrogation. We're going to rest for a while. See y'all later." Taehyung announced and took you to your bedroom.

Locking the door, he took out a pair of clothes for both of you. Without any further talk, he grabbed your hand and took you to the shower.

You blinked blankly at him when he began to take off his clothes. You didn't know you were going to shower with him, to be honest.

"What are you staring at? Take off your clothes. I'll help you shower since you're tired." He told and the questioning look on your face was replaced by a lovely smile.

"Thank you for being caring towards me." You said while licking your chappy lips.

"It sounds so formal Y/n." He chortled and turned on the shower. Lukewarm water hit his body.

Without saying anything further, you shortly joined him in the shower. He pulled off the rubber band from your hair.

Your body relaxed when the water hit you. He turned you around and back-hugged you making you pout.

His hands automatically went down to your lower belly. He fondled your tummy with his thumb gently. You closed your eyes, feeling his heartbeat on your back.

"I should have done it back then. You're so caring since last night. I feel like I'm witnessing a new Taehyung." You chuckled and he pursed his lips at your words.

"I mean you're usually caring towards everyone but I'm really liking the extra attention I'm getting from you." You added and he pecked your shoulder.

Babying you for a further half an hour, he turned off the shower. He wiped you dry first and wrapped you in a towel. You headed out first and wore your clothes.

Rubbing your hands with each other, you quickly climbed on the bed and slipped into the blanket. The weather was still too cold.

Taehyung came out after a minute and saw you snuggling into the blanket while shivering a bit. Wearing some loose clothes, he also joined you in the bed.

Playing some vintage music on the radio kept on the bedside table, he also slipped inside the blanket and cuddled you.

"Taehyung, the weather is so chilly." You mumbled and he hummed.

"Sleep now. You were tired when I woke you up." He told and you nodded in agreement.

"You're not going to sleep with me?" You asked.

"I was not planning to but I will rest with you." He told.

Talking about random topics, both of you drifted into a deep slumber. Both of you were snoring like a bear couple.

Jungkook entered with a tray of coffee in your room but found you two sleeping so peacefully. He decided to go back and not disturb your sound sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...