18 | lip service 2

go back and read part one again

[ previously ]

After the interview was posted which was yesterday you had people calling you left to right. You gained a couple more followers, some of von fans dming you and stuff you didn't pay it no mind though. Although you saw everyone 'shipping' you and it.

You didn't wanna go there. If you were honest you were scared to date him , like saying before you weren't no gangsta or anything you just knew how to hold your self up. All you're life you only fought big and little girls and with you being little you still managed to beat they asses. But that didn't mean you were gangsta.

So you being the nosey person you were , you went on the interview on YouTube immediately going down to the comments.

! the way von was looking at her though 😭.
! nah but von and y/n should make an song together.
! the way they kept giving glances at one another the tension was high.

You wanted to comment under and say ''everyone shut the fuck up' but you didn't. You knew that would've probably most likely effected your career , so instead you went on Instagram and dm'd the only person that was on your timeline.

 You knew that would've probably most likely effected your career , so instead you went on Instagram and dm'd the only person that was on your timeline

୧(﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)୨

ATLANTA GEORGIA, 7:36 pm
KONJIT TAYLOR

"Yeah this shit hard," Von nodded his head with his head down, I walked out the booth taking the headphones off my head

"I think I wanna add more stuff real quick, I don't know I feel like it's not my best." Don't get me wrong, I loved the song I feel like it'll definitely get a-lot of attention but.. I needed it to be 100% on my end before anyone tells me it's good.

"We got all night you don't gotta rush ma," Hearing them words leaving his mouth, I stared up at him watching him eye me for a little before durk and india came in, placing my head back down to finish my song as if nothing happened.

After the text from von we exchanged numbers, decided to collaborate on a song with the attention on us right now we thought why not?

It's been almost two weeks and a half since the interview, me and von started linking up about last week for the song and finding the right studio although I was told he had one in his house I didn't bother sayin anything about it.

Me and india knew one another from Instagram, we followed one another and I supported her business as well as she supported mines, we also ended up exchanging numbers during that time so I already had a relationship with her.

"This shit nice," Durk said sitting down taking a look around the studio, it definitely was.

Bringing my attention back down I tapped my pencil against my notebook humming the beat of our song in my head.

-

"I like it better." Me and von were now the only ones in the studio, due to me having difficulty with finishing the songs due to me getting side tracked a lot.

"Yeah, this shit sound good." He agreed standing up putting his phone in his pocket before walking over to where I stood by the chair grabbing my things to get ready to leave, he reached over me his front rubbing against my side.

Looking over at him seeing he grabbed his other phone before staring at me as well, I noticed a small smirk placed on his lips.

"C'mere let me get a hug." He pulled my arm over to him, I placed my things down for a minute bringing my arms up and wrapped them around his neck standing on my toes a little as he hugged down placing his head in my neck.

He rubbed my sides before bringing his arms around all the way wrapping them around my waist hugging me tighter.

As I began to pull away he kept his grip on me causing me to not bother to let my grip go, as he pulled away he looked down at me.

"What you doing Sunday?"

Sunday?

"Um I don't know, most likely nothing. That's a day to do nothing."

"Exactly, I can see you that day?" He asked causing me to raise my brow at his shocking question, I can't really say it was shocking because the tension between me and von for the past weeks have been there.

Ever since the day at the interview, coming to the internet and then making a song together. We'll stare at one another for a quick minute and I'll just notice the times he'll flirt. Even in text.

"Sure." I nodded finally agreeing he nodded staring me up and down, I bit down on my bottom lip gently seeing him walk up giving me a look.

"What you doing tonight?" He whispered as if we wasn't the only ones in here, our eyes never once left each other's, "Hmm?" He asked again awaiting for an answer.

"I don't know yet, why?"

"You don't know yet?" He laughed walking closer, I smiled gently seeing him hum with an closed mouth before grabbing my hand bringing me closer, "You could find out fo me?" Lifting my chin up, he stared deeply in my eyes.

Nodding, he backed away nodding as well.

"Before 12?"

"Yes."