Farming

It took quite a while to finish showering the kids. After shampooing he had to detangle the hair and it was all a mess. The kids cried until they were tired, so after he finished combing their hair he dried them and then put them to bed. 

The muddy kids now looked clean, and cute. While the kids were sleeping, Sun Baohai quietly changed their clothes. And since the baby had been sleeping since he finished eating Sun Baohai wasn't able to shower him, so he just cleaned him with a wet towel. He would wash his hair tomorrow. 

Sun Baohai was tired, but he was also a kind of clean freak, so he couldn't sleep in this environment. He first went to throw away all the water the kids bathes with. He then took the broom and swept the house and washed the dishes. He took down the cobwebs and then washed the dirty clothes of the kids. 

It took him about an hour to finish cleaning the house. When he finished he showered, and went to knead some dough. He planned to make dumpling soup for dinner. When he finally finished it was the hour of the goat (1 pm- 3 pm). He took a thirty-minute nap before he went out to ask for some information.

He didn't plan to stay out for too long because of the kids so he could only go to the house closest to him and that was Aunt Lin's house. Aunt Lin was Lin Cai's wife, who was known as Uncle Lin. They had two sons and were one of the donkey owners of the village. He needed to go to town tomorrow and he had to take the carriage, plus he needed to leave the kids somewhere, and Aunt Lin was the ideal person right now. He took two persimmons and an egg and went to Aunt Lin's house.

It only took him about five minutes to arrive at the Lin Family house. After he knocked on the door, it was opened immediately. It was a  middle-aged woman who opened the door. She was wearing a light gray hanfu and he hair was put into a bun with a single silver hairpin. From what he got from his memories, this is Auntie Lin.

"Hello, Can I help you?" Aunt Lin asked as she looked at the skinny teenager with curious eyes. This was the first time she saw such a good-looking kid. Though he wasn't an out-of-this-world pretty, he was still a rarity in this village.

"Hello Auntie Lin, my name is Sun Baohai, I am Jinhai's wife. I stopped by to talk to you about something. I hope I am not disturbing you." Sun Baohai responded politely as he gave Auntie Lin the things that he had brought.

"Oh, so you're Jinhai's wife! Come in! No need to be so polite. Jinhai grew up with my sons." Auntie Lin said as she pulled Sun Baohai into the yard. As soon as they went in, she sat him down on a stool and asked him what he needed help with. 

"Well, I need to go to town tomorrow so, I am going to need a person to watch over the kids, plus I wanted to reserve a seat in advance so I came to ask you for help." Sun Baohai answered politely as he put the things he brought on the table. 

"Oh, that's fine. I can watch the kids for you, and for the ride reservation you can just give me two wens, I'll tell my husband about it." Aunt Lin said as she took the things he brought, and thanked him.

"Okay, no problem." Sun Baohai agreed as he gave Aunt Lin the two wens.

"I won't keep you, I know you have kids to take care of. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to come to me." Aunt Lin offered. She liked Sun Jinhai's new wife. She didn't mind babysitting kids, she really didn't. But it was the attitude of the parents that always made her reject them. They would just drop their kid here rudely and tell her that they were busy and expected her to take care of their every need forgetting that she was just a regular farmer like them. Just because her family made some extra money they expect her to help them whenever they ask for help, but this ger knew basic courtesy so she was more than happy to help.

"Okay, then I will take my leave now Aunt Lin." Sun Baohai almost bowed as he bid his farewells forgetting that this was not needed to be done when speaking to other villagers.