Chapter 18

~Isis De'Leon~

I'm currently in the car with Ares heading to the movie theater, I have been ignoring him this whole time.
The drive is like 20 minutes long I think. "Isis please say something" Ares said almost begging me to give him my attention."Ares you fucked up with my twins reputation and feelings so please for your own good fix this" I said scrolling through my phone. "Isis I know I messed up but-t" he said in trying to explain himself but I cut him off and said "Ares if you want to explain yourself, please do it to Iris because I'm not in the mood for your BS today" I said dialing Daniels number. "I know B-but" I put my finger on my lips indicating for him to shut up because I'm on a call.

"hey Danny, you still coming or what?" I asked Daniel on the phone. "Hey ice. I'm with the gang ,and you're on speaker" Daniel said causing me to roll my eyes. "and I'm no longer coming so you're on your own" he continued. "why the fuck are you not coming boo?" I asked in a soft voice causing Ares to stare at me in shock. "because my mother and your mama are coming over" He said. "okay I get it, see you later I guess" I said into the phone. "bye" they all said. "send me her number there brov" I heard Ace say before they hung up the phone.

"you were saying?" I said now giving Ares my full attention. "Please tell Iris to talk to me so I can explain everything" he said. "sure, now tell me today's game plan" I said changing the topic. He smirked and said "well you're Iris today so there's alot you need to get prepared for" he said effortlessly. "as long as my beautiful lips don't touch your dirty ones then I'm okay with whatever" I said putting my phone into my 'Ris' purse. "don't worry i wouldn't do that to my only sister" he said chuckling. "okay so are the people we're going to meet up with today bitches?" I questioned.
"you'll have to wait and see sis" he said making me frown. "but you'll be fine as long as you're chilling with me" he continued. "okay, so how many minutes left till we get there?" I asked impatiently. "not long" is all he said.

We just arrived at the movies,we're still in the car checking if we've got all out weapons on us and fully loaded for just incase an enemy decides to join. "ready?" Ares asked me. "yes" I said.

Ares got out of the car and came to my side of the car and opened the car door for me and held out his hand. "it's show time Iris" he said dramatically making me chuckle. "the real deal would have been here if you didn't fuck up" I said taking his hand, stepping out of the car. "can you stop talking about this situation, I know I fucken fucked up and I did apologize" he said closing my door. "well you don't look sorry" I said in a cold tone.

"Ma'am paparazzi are surrounding the entrance" Thalia said standing on the other side of the car. "okay Thalia" I said and turned my attention back to Ares.  "let's go" I said and he nodded and put his hands around my waist, like eww. We walked to the  entrance and instantly saw paparazzi standing there. I stopped in my tracks making Ares stop as well. "what's wrong?" he asked "nothing, nothing let's just continue" I said giving him a fake smile.

He nodded and we continued walking. When the paparazzi noticed us coming they instantly started taking pictures and asking questions. "Ms Isis De'Leon" one of the pres said. "no it's Ms Iris De'Leon, I dyed my hair" I said in my most Iris voice ever giving them an emotionless face. "forgive me, I thought you were your twin sister because of course we can only tell the difference between you two by your hair color" the man said slightly nervous. "I know, we thought we would spice things up for the media" I said effortlessly. "Amore let's go inside, I'm sure our friends are waiting" I said flashing him a fake smile. "of course" Ares said and we entered the building.

We went into the theater and Ares introduced me to a few of his friends John, Seth, Jack, Donny and Irises close friend Malika the one who knows that I'm me. Malika introduced me to the girls. John's date is Amanda, Seth's date Mandy, Jack's sister Jennifer. Donny is Malikas twin brother. "okay who invited this whore here? " Mandy said in a very annoying voice pointing at me. "Andy dear please don't try me today, I just got my nails don't and I don't want to break them because of beating your pathetic face" I said in a deadly tone causing Mandy to flinch. She was about to say something when Ares beat her to it. "Mandy if you know what's good for you, should probably stay the fuck away from my girlfriend" Ares said in a cold tone looking Mandy dead in the eye. "but Arry baby" she said pushing herself onto him. "hmm so this is the little bitch" I said licking my lips, looking at her as if she was prey. "move away from Ares Brandy if you want to live" I said in a cold tone causing her to instantly take a step away from Ares.

We went into the theater, I sat next to Ares of course. With the other's sitting in their own seats with their dates. We watched a horror movie called 'IT'.  After and hour and fifty minutes the movie finished and we were just chilling in the theater room finishing our snacks. "What else can we do?" Seth asked looking at me expecting a response. "racing or clubing?" I suggested making him smile and shaking his head no. "nah maybe next time, for now we can go to my place, I'll invite a couple of people over" he said. "cool" Jack and John said in sync. "I'm down if you're all down" Malika said and they all nodded. "okay we're throwing a mini party at my house I guess" Seth said clapping his hands in excitement. "can I invite my twin and a few of our friends?" I questioned. "sure, I'd seriously love to meet the lovely Isis " he said and excused himself from the room going to make a few phone calls.

Eww he called me lovely

"Iris what's your twin like?" John asked making everyone in the room face me. "well she's a bit like me but I'm bitchier" I said causing Ares to chuckle. "what she meant to say is that Isis has anger issues, can make a person bow down to her and I'm her favorite person" Ares said putting his arm around my shoulder. "fuck you" I mumbled causing him to laugh.

"you'll meet Isis at the party guys so you can see what kind of a person she is" I said taking my phone out of my purse and went into the group chat Daniel made I think a couple of hours ago.

Italy roommates🔥❤️
Group members :Iris, Isis, Ace, Daniel, James.

Isis- hey roomies.
                                 Ace-hey love
                                  Iris-eww flirt with                 her somewhere else please
                                 James - supp
                                  Daniel - hey.

Isis- so um...Seth is throwing this mini gathering at his place, can you guys maybe join? 🙃

Ace- send me the location and I'll be there in a minute love😉❤️

Iris - I'll be there
Daniel - same
James - same.
Isis- Iris please wear the same outfit as me and also do your makeup like me😊 thanks and I'll send you guys the location in a bit.

"Ares send Ir- Isis the location to Seth's house" I said almost blowing us off. "sure thing"he said taking out his phone.
" Okay everybody, everythings set so let's go get drunk and play silly party games at my place "Seth said shouting." love the way you think Seth" I said getting up from my seat. "I'll meet you in the car Ares." I said and  walked out of the building heading towards our car.

(hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️ please vote and share my story😘)