Warrior Part 1

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

I felt a sharp sensation go through my skin. Pain intermingled with fear.

"Hey, you need to be quiet!"

I felt the cloth being taken off of my face. The bright, white light was blinding me once a again but I had no choice but to look around and take in my surroundings.

And of course the person I was met with was in fact Joey.

I felt anger course through my veins.

"YOU!! YOU LIED TO ME!! YOU DID THIS TO ME! HOW COULD YOU!"

I tried to move my arms but they were tightly bound to the arms of the chair. I struggled and screamed while he just circled me.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE HELPING ME IN THIS DELUSIONAL HELL HOLE!"

He sat in the chair in front of me and laughed very loudly.

"You thought that you could trust me...well you are just as dumb as they said. See the thing is, they wanted me to get close to you, and what better way than to help you try and escape. The day I told you of that secret passageway in the wall, I knew that if you went in their that would be a perfect way to get you killed because either way it went, you were heading to a dead end."

It finally made sense. I knew that I shouldn't have trusted him.I knew something like this would happen.

"But...why. I thought you were one of the good guys."

"HAHA! Well you thought-

"Get out of here Joey. You have your check waiting for you in the lobby." another voice said.

I closed my eyes just to try and feel as if this isn't real. That somehow, I am in a really deep coma and that this is just a terrible nightmare.

"Open your eyes."

I refused to open my eyes. Why would I listen to someone who can't even listen to what I want.

I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. I opened my eyes quickly and saw a sick smirk on the man's face. I immediately knew what was going to happen.

"COME ON! SLAP ME LIKE A MAN!"

His eyes became darker if that is even possible. This time when he slapped me, it stung terribly. I was starting to regret even telling him to slap me like a man.

"Now, I didn't come in here to start beating you up. I came in here because we need your help."

"Why do you need my help. I am the person who needs help in this hell hole."

He said nothing else as he grabbed the camera and placed it on the tripod. He clicked the button making it light up green and start recording.

"Now, be a good girl and scream for your father."

I was very confused as to why he wanted me to scream. What is he doing?

He approached me ever so slightly with a drill and screw.

"NO..NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He screwed the screw into my hand so that my hand was no longer free. The pain was unbearable and I felt as if I might die.

I could no longer think or breath because of the pain that ran its course through my body.

I  screamed my heart out. At some point, I just gave up because I know I won't live in here. I am going to die.

But I couldn't let them get the best of me. Sure, the pain in my hand was getting worse, but I needed to fight if I ant to live.

I pretended to pass out for a few minutes. I heard him let out a sigh and he began to untie the ties from my hands and take the screw out.

I had to stop myself from screaming because of the excruciating pain from when it was being pulled out.

He placed the screw on the table next to him and begin building up the strength to pick me up.

He bent over to grab my legs and that is when I knew it was my time. I picked up the screw and stabbed him in the neck with the tiny screw as many times as possible.

"YOU CAN NO LONGER HURT ME ANYMORE. I AM A WARRIOR!"

With that I quickly opened the door and looked both way sto make sure nobody was coming. I ran out and down the hall.

I remember what my father had told me one day.

'Survival instincts are one of those things that never die.'

I quickly ran to a door and opened it. I walked in and turned to face the man who brought me here in the first place.

The Master.

=============================================================

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How was this chapter guys!

Anyways

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!