Chapter 18

Nova

-1 month later-

"Hazel stop!" I shout between laughs. "Why should I huh?" She responds.

"Ca-cause it hur-hurts!" My pleads for her to stop tickling me don't do anything. "Hazel please! I-I'll give you kisses and cuddles if you do!"

She stops, "for real?"

I nod really fast.

Her eyes squint, "hmm okay" she lays down and opens her arms. I move and lay down in them, giving her a peck on her lips as I do so.

"Are you wearing lip balm?" She asks.

"Yeah"

"Can I have some?"

"Sure," I then crash my lips onto hers. She opens her mouth and I side my tongue into it, I practically moan into the kiss and she smiles.

"Mmm as much as I'm enjoying this, I really gotta pee"

"Ugh, way to ruin the moment," she rolls her eyes. I laugh as I stand, "sorry mommy"

"Nova stop," she warns.

"Why?"

"Cause I said so"

"But why?"

"Cause it- it..."

"Makes you nervous" I finish for her.

"It does not"

"Ohhh but it does," I smirk walking into the bathroom.

When I come out I'm slammed onto the wall and Hazles soft lips connect with mine. "bed," is all I say.

She carries me to it and softly lays me down on the mattress. She hovers over me, kissing and biting my neck leaving all the marks she possibly can.

Just as she's about to lift my skirt up someone walks into the room. "Oh my God, mum!" Hazel shouts as I cover my face in embarrassment.

"Ohhh sorry! I forgot to knock sweetie, my bad I'll leave use to it" she apologises and closes the door.

Hazel sighs as she turns back to face me, "absolutely not, now it's awkward" I say knowing she still wants to continue.

She rolls her eyes in annoyance and lays down beside me. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"No"

Welp, now she's angry.

"What if we cuddle?"

She side eyes me as if a kid was just told they can't go see Santa at the mall, "or not" I clasp my hands together.

There's a little bit of silence for a couple minutes before I give in, "oh my God! Okay fine!"

She instantly smiles and gets back on top of me, kissing along my collarbone.

Her hands soon trail up my bare thighs before she bunches my skirt up around my waist. She pulls my underwear off and throws it to the floor. "So beautiful" she admires.

My cheeks heat up and her mouth connects with my inner thigh, kissing it. Finally, her mouth reaches my pussy and I groan.

She spreads my legs further apart and I arch my back when her tongue slides in. "Fuck you're already dripping wet" she mumbles against me.

"Mommy, faster"

Her cheeks turn pink. She loves it.

I throw my head back and grip the sheets as she sucks on my clit, "mhmm, of fuck" I whimper.

I shutter as that feeling makes my legs shake and I literally grip onto dear life, bunching those sheets up in my hands as I moan and cum in her mouth.

She licks me all up before kissing me on my lips, "shower?"

————————-

As we sit at the dinner table in an awkward silence and Skye just staring at us until she speaks, "Hazel you have got to learn to lock your door"

"Oh my God, mum! You need to learn to knock!"

"I do knock, I just forgot this time"

Hazel sighs, "why did you come in anyways?"

Skye clears her throat, "you're appointment with your therapist has been moved to tomorrow instead of the day after"

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. Hazel finally agreed to get a therapist, she's had one for about 3 and a half weeks now and she's doing so good. I'm really proud of her.

"Okay," she sighs.

Soon we finish dinner and go back up to hazels room to watch movies. Only to fall asleep in each others arms.

Vote, otherwise I'll curse your mum to walk in on you and your girlfriend 💋