Chapter 10 "Out in the open"

Beast Boy-

I didn't sleep. At all.

I laid peacefully beside Raven as she softly snored but every time I closed my eyes, guilt ate away at me.

It was now around six in the morning and I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. I felt the slight prickles on my cheek. I need to shave again I reminded myself.

I looked over and Raven still slept with her violet hair spread out over my pillow. Last night's events flooded my mind and I instantly touched my lips.

I knew Raven was going to wake up soon and want a damn explanation to why she was almost naked in my bed. From the amount of alcohol she consumed I doubt she'll remember most of last night.

I just hope she doesn't wake up any time soon..

"Garfield?" Fuck. I just had to jinx myself. I felt my body stiffen and the color in my face drain away.

Her voice was soft and raspy.

I felt the bed shift and a light gasp.

"Where the hell is my clothes!?"

I closed my eyes and slowly turned around "look.."

She quickly stood up in front of me "This isn't funny.. fuck.." she held her aching head in her hand.

"I'll get you some Advil and a cup of water."

She scoffed "I can get my own Advil!"

I raised my hands into a surrender motion "Tell me what's going on! Now." She snapped.

She was still in her undergarments in front of me, not that I hadn't seen it before, she seemed to be to bewildered at the moment to process any humiliation she may have had.

"You were drunk when you came home with Will. I was pissed that he was touching you inappropriately.. so I kicked him out"

She glared at me "That was my date!"

"Shut up" I breathed out.

She raised an eyebrow "Excuse me?"

Anger pumped through my veins and I stood up grabbing her by the wrists and slamming her into the wall. "Do you care about him? Are you dating him?"

Her eyes widened at my actions and I felt pathetic but.. I don't even know anymore.

"No.." She whispered.

"Do you even like him?"

"No"

"Than why the hell would you go on a date with him?"

She gently pushed me away but I leaned back into her plush bra.

"For one it was a blind date, I didn't know who the hell I was going out to eat with"

"Fine. Why are you so interested in dating all of a sudden?"

She scoffed "I am a teenage girl after all Garfield. Your aloud to date but I can't. Is that it? Is it because i'm to much of a freak that no one would ever want to date me"

The words I said last night lingered between us.

"Are you going to call him again?"

She smirked and made her away out of my small trap "Possibly"

"Do you just want to piss me off?!"

I ran a hand through my hair and tugged on the ends in frustration.

She walked up to me "Tell me something, why are you so mad about me dating?"

I stayed silent and contemplated if I should just be honest.

I laid back on the bed and sighed "I'll be honest. It drives me insane with just the thought of another man touching you. I should be the only one to touch you. Your mine."

She looked shocked and taken a back.

"Come here" She slowly walk over and I yanked her down on the bed. "I know I'm selfish but I don't really give a shit. I love you and I can't change that"