A little secret?

*If your reading this then this is kinda my first time writing a transformers story so it might be bad. So yea. If you don't like the shipping of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee then you can leave if you want I don't mind! ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ. This takes place in Transformers: Generation 1 lol idk anymore. ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙ Also enjoy the picture above (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) okie enjoy! 💚🖤)

"6 minutes. It's been 6 minutes since Bumblebee went to go take a nap from helping Rachet all day. In those 6 minutes Optimus Prime still hasn't returned with the map on where there was a source that Megatron would probably go to so he could make energon cubes. Everyone just stood there wondering where their leader could be."
"I'm getting sick of this. Where is he?" Ironhide said.
"Should we check on him to make sure a book didn't fall on him?" Mirage says almost sounding concerned.
The group of Autobots noded their heads to go check on Prime to make sure everything was alright, but when they got there he wasn't there. Everyone became slightly concerned. Until Ratchet noticed that where Bumblebee was taking a nap, he spotted Prime holding a book as he was reading it to him. Then leans to kiss his cheek and Bumblebee turns over and smiles at him then starts to fall asleep.
Optimus stands and the Autobots get spooked as their leader sees them.
"What are you guys doing here? I told you guys to wait for me to return with the map." Optimus says a little annoyed.
"We were just concerned about you. That's all." Jazz says.

A few hours later:

Bumblebee yawns and starts to walk where the other Autobots were, he started rubbing his eyes and he accidentally bumps into Optimus.
"Sorry." Bumblebee said while still rubbing his eyes.
"It's fine, Bumblebee, just be careful next time." Optimus says putting a hand on his shoulder as he continues to point out where Megatron could be.

A while later:

As the Autobots were waiting for something to happen, they soon a loud thud and a muffled scream of pain coming from somewhere in the ship. Ratchet goes towards the sound only to find Jazz and Bumblebee.
"Sorry for crushing you Bumblebee." Jazz said trying to help Bumblebee up.
"It's ok. Only if I wasn't carrying so many things I would of never dropped anything." Bumblebee replied taking the hand of Jazz.
"Bumblebee come with me so I make sure your alright." Ratchet says also helping him up.
"Thanks Ratchet." Bumblebee says.

Later:

"Is it anything serious?" Bumblebee says.
"No but your windshield is a little cracked but that's mostly it." Ratchet says.
As Ratchet was making sure there were no other injuries of some sort, he notices that Bumblebee's stomach is a bit more round than usual.
"Hey, Bumblebee is there something you would like to tell me?" Ratchet said.
"Huh? Wdym?" Bumblebee said looking away from the hallway where someone was.
Ratch: Well I'm saying that your a little more round than usual.
Bee: Huh? Ummm W-What do you mean?
Bumblebee kept trying to laugh it off as soon as Optimus Prime walks to them.
Optimus: Is there something wrong Ratchet?
Ratch: Well, Bumblebee is hiding something from us.
Optimus: What's he hiding?
Optimus bends down to Bumblebee's level.
Optimus: What are you hiding Bumblebee?
Bumblebee whispers something to Optimus, which makes him slightly blush under his mask.
Optimus: Are you sure Bumblebee?
Bumblebee nods.
Optimus: Well he isn't hiding anything, he's carrying it.

Later again ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ:

Jazz: I hope it's good news.
Mirage: Well, you crushed him.
Jazz: But it was on accident.
Mirage: Says you.
Prowl: Ok that's enough you two. We're all worried for him. So will you both calm down?
Just then Optimus walks in with a very embarrassed Bumblebee.
Jazz: Bumblebee! Are you alright? You look a little red yk.
Bee: Y-Yea I'm good....
Everyone looks at Optimus as he's about to say something.
Optimus: You might know that we're bit of a big group so hopefully there's room for one more.
Ironhide: A Con is joining us?
Jazz: Oh, let me guess..ummmmm
Optimus: It's a sparkling.
Jazz: A Sparkling! Where is it?
Bee: Well, um it's not here yet...
Jazz: Wdym?
Bumblebee then tries to explain that he's having a sparkling, but they all thought that Bumblebee found someone and Bumblebee was the father of the sparkling. Just as Jazz was about to say something a small thud, and a yelp came from behind Ratchet. They look to see no other than...

Rumble???
They were all confused about how he managed to get in the ship without getting caught. Rumble seemed as he had done something wrong. Something that he get would punish for.
As Ratchet got closer to him, he started to scream as if he was getting hurt.
They were all confused on what was going on. Jazz tried to pick him up, but ended up getting bit by him.
Jazz: OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!
Rumble starts crying and covers his ears.
Optimus starts to get closer to him. Rumble shows fear in his eyes. Optimus reaches for him and Rumble realizes that their not trying to hurt him. Then he runs into Optimus's arms and starts crying.
Optimus picks him up and pats his back.
Bee: Who let's their own child suffer like this?
Prowl: I don't know. You know how Megatron is he shows no kindness to others.
Jazz: Poor kid.
Rumble slowly starts to fall asleep in Optimus's arms.

Later like always. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ:

Rumble wakes up in a dark room. He's sees nothing but a white silhouette coming closer to him.
Rumble: Mama? Is that you?
The white silhouette starts to choke him with a evil grin. Turns out it's not his mama but Megatron.
Rumble tried to scream for his Mama, he doesn't remember that she was gone. She left him to die.

MAMA! MAMA!, The Autobots turned to the sound of Rumble screaming for someone.
Prowl: What's wrong now?
Jazz: I don't know he just started crying for someone named: "Mama"?
Hound: Well let's go make sure nothings wrong with him.
As they go to see if Rumble is ok, they see Bumblebee rubbing his back trying to calm him down.
Rumble: I want my Mama!
Bee: Where is your Mama?
Rumble: She told me she was going to come back but...she never did...
Bee: Wdym?
Rumble: She took me with my Daddy and she said she would be back, but my Daddy told me she wasn't coming back.
Bee: Does your Daddy know your here?
Rumble: No, because Daddy doesn't care about me! He told me that...that....he never loved me...he said he that he only loved me because of Mama...
Bumblebee wraps up Rumble in a blanket, and rocked him in his arms. Slowly Rumble started to fall asleep, but the last thing he says: I love you....Mama....
Bumblebee put him down gently and kissed his forehead, and he walked back to the rest of the Autobots, who were all amazed to how Bumblebee took care of Rumble.
Jazz: Wow Bumblebee, where did you learn how to do that?
Bee: Do what?
Jazz: How to take care of someone like Rumble?
Bee: I don't...I guess from watching people from afar I guess.

A few days later:

Rumble still hasn't returned to the Cons. Optimus let him stay for a while.
Rumble was sitting on Bumblebee's lap and he was hugging him until he heard a small heartbeat coming from Bumblebee's stomach.
Rumble: Mama?
Bee: Yes, Rumble? Is something wrong?
Rumble: No Mama, but is there something in your tummy, because it sounds like something's in there.
Bumblebee tells him something that makes Rumble happy.
Rumble: A Sparkling, you have one in there Mama?
Everyone turns to them shocked.
Bumblebee nods.
Everyone congratulated him, but they were still confused about who the father was.
Optimus walks in waving at Rumble and Bumblebee.
Rumble: Daddy!
Rumble runs up to Optimus and grabs his hand and tries to drag Optimus to where Bumblebee was sitting.
Rumble: Daddy, Mama has a sparkling in his tummy!
Optimus: Ik that Rumble.
Rumble: Are you and Daddy having a sparkling???
Both Optimus and Bumblebee chuckle.
Bee: Yes, and how would it feel if you were their big brother?
Rumble: Really, Mama?!
Optimus: Yes, and you can tell all the jokes you want.
Rumble: Yay!
Everybody just stared at them awkwardly, knowing that a sparkling was on the way.

And they lived happily ever after the end!

Lol you can request if you want if you want me to continue this version just ask!!!
Okie dokie Bye. 🖤💚
11/26-12/12/22
Help if your reading this I have no internet. So mini-story 3 isn't posted yet because of this issue. 😭😭😭😭😭 Lol I fixed some mistakes. 12/31/22