When Paths Cross

Another War for Cybertron Trilogy story yay! Haven't written one since July 💀

Title of this one: When Paths Cross/First Time Seeing You.

Warning: Opbee, like the other one but better-ish? Optimus and Bumblebee having “smooching time”

⚠️I DO NOT OWN Illusion, OC BELONGS TO PZDRAGON6666 WHO GAVE ME PERMISSION TO USE IN THIS MINI-STORY!⚠️

Ok that's it.

Cybertron was slowly falling apart, and energon was getting harder, and harder to find for the Deceptions that wasn't the problem they had a whole empire with anything they could ever ask for, while the Autobots barely had anything only a ship, and a few hiding spots so they wouldn't get caught up in the war further.

Illusion: So your going with some Omnicon scout to find energon?

WheelJack: Yeah. Hopefully he isn't as bad as the other one.

A few days later Illusion bumps into the supposed Omnicon scout WheelJack was with days ago.

Illusion: I'm sorry I-

?: Get down!

They hide behind a pile of scrap metal and seekers fly over them.

?: I think it's safe...for now...

Illusion: Your the Omnicon scout that went with WheelJack right?

?: Scraphead? Yeah. I went with him.

Illusion: What's your name then?

Bumblebee: Bumblebee. Just Bumblebee.

Illusion: Nice name mines Illusion.

Bumblebee: Cool.

Illusion: What's up with your horns they white at the top but your gold?

Bumblebee: ...

Bumblebee looks down and seems to get uncomfortable by the touchy subject.

Illusion: Oh, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or upset. Did something happen...?

Bumblebee: Don't worry about it...

Bumblebee looks into the distance where the seekers are looking for bots to take.

Bumblebee: We should go...

Illusion: C'mon I'll take you to the base where a medic should check you out.

At the base:

Bumblebee walks through the hall with Illusion and they seem to talk about something.

Red Alert checks both for injuries they only have scratches and scrapes from hiding behind the scarp metal.

Illusion and Bumblebee leave.

Illusion: Come I want you to me someone important.

Bumblebee: Ok.

They go into someone's quarters where the bed is largest that Bumblebee's seen.

Bumblebee: Who's quarters is this...?

Illusion: My brothers, he should be here soon though.

Bumblebee: Ok.

A few minutes later:

Bumblebee sees a very tall bot enter the quarters.

Illusion: Hey Optimus!

Optimus: Illusion? Who is this?