CHAPTER 15

Killa pov:

Lani walks out the back with a bag full of her items  and makes her way straight towards me.

"Heyyy sev-unt un girl wtf happened? why you ain't call us when it was going on? Like who? What? When? How? And why?"I cut her off ranting.

"Boy I'm fine and didn't marii tell you?" She said making him nod and we started walking towards the car

"Where's my baby I haven't seen her inna while" she jumped up and down.

"She at my house with zay" i said making her nod.

"Bruh I'm never going back in there wrd2 meee bruh got me writing lyrics and poems an shit in there"

"Oh hell nawl not you thinking you JMB Juvie" I started busting out laughing.

"Nah Ngl that song he made in jail slaps idc" lani said laughing.

"Nah rs he said mmmmmmmmm GLAH mmmmmmmm SHI GET WICKEDDDD mmmmmmmmmmYEAAAAmmmmmmmmmLIKE WHAT YOU SANNNNNN" lani said I started busting out laughing again for someone who just was released she got a lotta energy.

"Take me to the studio I'm finna make a first day out song " she said making me blank stare her.

"shut up you only stayed there for like five days" me chuckled.

"Ok but still it's my first day out holon lemme put on a beat first" y'all tell me why she gon put on the 10 toes down instrumental.

"Yo, yo, listen...whole time I was in the jell cell I was thinking. How tf I let myself get in here man I wasn't thinking GLAH- nah lemme stop" she said and I'm dying laughing cause wtf.

Then she put on this other beat Ngl it kinda slap.

"Now watch this I'm Fr now" she said making me nod and recording her.

"Nigga said, "How you gon' make a "first day out" and you ain't been locked up nothing but five, six days? We ain't doing no sitting, pussy All lawyers paid, bond paid up, nigga, we getting money " She started.

"Yes, they let me back up on the block
First I need a eight of Wock' , then drop me back off to my Glock, Went from flexing, showing off my Cartier to watching clock
Bitch, I'm thugging, I've been out two days and I still ain't got choppedBrushing chi-chis out my VV's ,know y'all thought this shit was over How the fuck he shake that charge? Convicted felon with that toaster Big slime, king cobra cross you out and fuck you over
Told them bitches exactly how I'm coming the month of October No, I don't need no shank in here nigga play, won't hear from mama YEA NIGGAAA BIG LANI ON THE MF TRACK" she said while I'm hyping her up.

"OKKK ian know you got bars like thattt" I said dapping her up.

"It's a lot you don't know about me sir" she flipped her hair and sat back in the seat.

"Chile- please" I said about to pull off.

"Sassy much" she mumbled making me hit the breaks hard so then she hit her head on the dash board.

"Ykw fuck you take me to
My baby cause you got me fucked up rn wrd2" she said sitting back and I was weak asl.

At Uzi House

"yall what's the moves for today im bored asf" Marii said laying across the couch

"Wait so we just finna not talk about how lani dumbass got locked up" cman said

"Uhhh no" lani said

"Yes tf we is...how tf you left that girl leaking like that" Uzi said then bust out laughing.

The Reason I'm LivingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara