Shivika OS: Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho

In oberoi mansion 

Shivay was busy in his laptop till late night sitting in hall.. When suddenly he heard some noise from behind. 

Shivay - kon hai vaha... Kon...

No response

Shivay was sure that someone was keeping an eye on him. 

Shivay left towards the kitchen for a glass of water and pretended that he has no idea of what's going on... And move out.. 

Suddenly, he saw a shadow approaching the kitchen counter . It was dark in midnight so he could barely see features of the person standing near the pillar. He eventually decided to attack the person from behind.

Shivay leaped from behind and grasp the person from waist and swirled him 180 degree holding tightly.Soon Shivay noticed fringes of hairs lying on a beautiful feminine face which was shining in the moonlight. The person was non other than Anika. 

Shivay - tum!!! Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho... 

Anika-vo.. Vo.. Pani peene ayi thi

Shivay - accha toh mujhe aise chup chup kar kyo dekh rahi thi. 

Anika - nahi bilkul nahi.. Me vo apko nahi.. Main toh chand ko dekh rahi thi

Shivay - kitchen mein!!....Haan haan aur hall me bhi chaand ko hi dekh rahi hogi....

Anika-main.. Hall.. Me kaha gayi

Shivay came closure to her and smell and whisper in her ear

Shivay - toh yeh sweet lavender flower ki smell kaha se a rahi thi

Anika push shivay - mujhe sone jaana hai....(her blush was clearly visible on her cheeks)

Shivay - so itni raat koh you were checking me out.. Akhir main hoon hi itna good looking

Anika-aisa kuch nahi hai...main apko aise kyo dekhungi ....

Anika can feel her cheeks getting hotter .. 

Anika rushed towards room when shivay said - pyaas bhuj gayi yaa aur paani lao.. 

Anika bite her tongue 

Anika thought-paani piye bina hi chali ayi. 

Morning

Shivay came out from bathroom after a shower when anika busy with her tooti hui chameli entered the room

Anika suddenly got distracted with shivay in towels tied up around his waist and one behind his shoulder. Anika realise a pinch of shyness and  turned around dropping her chameli to hide her eyes.

Anika- shivay.. Aap !!

Shivay - tum.. Kisike kamare me aise koi ghusta hai kya.. 

Shivay tried to do a oscar winning acting but inside he was thinking of a mischief 

Shivay - i know you love my body.... iska matlab tum aise a jaogi yeh toh nahi.. 

Anika knew that she could not deny the fact that Shivay is handsome but she do not want to fall for him so easily so she pretended to lose her temper and turned around - shivay maine kaha hai na apko ki .....main aisi lucchi tuchi 2 rs wali nazar se nahi dekhti apko....

After saying this she turned around but soon Shivay noticed in the dressing mirror that anika was staring at him from the right most corner of her eyes. Anika soon rushed out of the room but her cheeks were red and full of blush.

Night

Anika was arranging clothes and blankets when shivay entered. 

Shivay-kya kar rahi ho ?

Anika was staring at shivay with some sensational feeling in her which was completely new for her....she bite her lip but came out of stupor seeing Shivay's smirk.

Anika-kya ? Main...main vo ....

Shivay came near to her and before she could rescue herself...he grabbed her waist and pulled her...she perfectly landed on his chest.

Shivay- aise na mujhe tum dekho (pulled her towards his chest) seeene se laga lunga....

Anika- Shivay!! Aap...

Shivay came close to her lips

Anika- Shivay!!

Shivay- Anika!!

Their eyes met....they could see the fire of love burning inside them and shivay grabbed her face and kissed her...

The song disappeared in the heat of the moment that experienced....
(tumko main chur kunga tumse dil me chupa lunga)