thirteen: don't panic, darling

next morning

jungkook is making way downstairs to the dinner room in a black turtleneck and black skinny jeans, taehyung of course didn't leave any opportunity and marked him really well in visible red hickeys and bites in the night before jungkook had to leave and go to his room. they spent absolutely gorgeous time together, laying onto taes big bed talking and sharing sweet kiss meanwhile but not only. oh no.

taehyung immediately felt happier and better when jungkook came to him after not really nice talk with his father, jungkook always gives him so much peace and at the same time comfort which he definitely needs right now. he hates arguing with his family but at the same time won't hesitate to say something when it comes to his future.

well, now jungkook a bit embarrassed because of the fact that in taes house he was definitely passionately making out with taehyung without his parents any knowledge about that they might do it entered to the dinner room immediately witnessing Anders who said "good morning, jungkook" meanwhile pointing at the table were taehyung and lisa were already sitting waiting for him and their parents as well.

"good morning, Anders" jungkook whispered with gentle smile and shyly looked at taehyung who immediately stand up while he was making way to sit next to him. this time they sat next to each other. "hey, bunny" taehyung whispered meanwhile leaning to kiss jks right cheek, holding his waist softy who blushed with a weak smile at this handsome man "hi".

"did you sleep well? everything okay?" taehyung asked never stopping starring at pretty jungkook who nodded before both of them sat down to the table, taes hand immediately moved to jks thigh making him bite lower lip trying to hide his blinding bunny smile.

lisa was looking at both of them annoyed, now when she knows what's going on between them it heats different when taehyung kisses jungkook on the cheek or holds him in more touchy way.

before, at knowing how taehyung likes a physical contact it didn't make anyone suspicious or uncomfortable about it including lisa, yeah before she saw them making out in the freaking swimming pool. she clinched in her hand the glass of water which she was holding while her parents finally came and sat next to her "good morning everyone" Mrs Kim said with a nice smile.

"how did you sleep jungkook? you must be tired after riding car so many hours, maybe you want to rest some more?" taes mom asked now starting eating prepared breakfast, jungkook quickly shook head and said politely "no no, don't worry Mrs Kim. I'm fine, it was only about 3 hours so I didn't get tired honestly. but thank you for your offer" bowing a little.

"I'm glad darling, we prepared the best bedroom for you I hope you slept well onto bed. what a pity you can't stay longer, we really love to have you dear. and please, call me mom" Mrs Kim answered with a lovely smile, taes mother always liked jungkook because was the best friend for taehyung. also jungkook was only the one person who was able to calm taehyung down somehow when he harder times or something.

jungkook nodded blushing a bit "me too, I slept good. such a comfy bedroom, thank you. I spent a great night there", lisa finally broke and asked suddenly making all of them look at her "where did you go jungkook when you left us?".

jungkook blushed at the surprising question and cleared throat awkwardly "I-I'm sorry?" looking with a corner of his eye at taehyung.

"I asked where were you last night?" lisa asked with a death glare at jungkook who blinked twice confused at the question "i-in my room, I was really tired so I went sleep immediately sorry that I didn't stay for longer", "in your room?" lisa kept on asking making taes parents furrow "lisa, calm down and end eating breakfast" her father said.