𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

I walk into mr Donovan's class for detention, I sit down and he's not here yet. I quickly take out my phone and text my boss Diego.

Diana
I got detention...I'm sorry!

Diego
Diana. I can't keep changing shifts.

Diana
I'm sorry Diego! I'll work longer shifts over Christmas break if you like???

Diego
I don't need you to work longer shifts. I need you to show up at the time you are given child. We will discuss this tomorrow

Diana
I have detention tomorrow too...

Diego
Nuh Uh, I can't do this Martina is already angry about shifts changing. I can't change them for when it fits you. Hand in your uniform. I am sorry, I can send you a last pay check but that is it.

Diana
Diego please just one more chance!!!!

"Phone away." I look up and Natalie walks into the room with her glasses on top of her head and her stuff.

"Wheres mr Donovan?"

"I have to cover because I was out the last week. Get out work and do it." She says, in a mean tone.

"Did you have fun on your week off?" I ask unzipping my bag before getting out my books.

"Do you have something to say? Because if you do spit it out, I don't know what is up with you and other teachers may ignore the attitude and let it slide but I won't. Drop it or I swear-"

"Swear what? What are you going to do?" I ask her and she shakes her head, coming around her desk towards mine. Oh shit.

"Interrupt me once more and you will find out." She looks at me dead in the eye. Be brave Diana, I can be better than whoever she had sex with.

"You don't scare me or even intimidate me." I put my hands on the table. She most definitely does. She smirks. She just smirks. What the hell......

"You do realise your cheeks are as red as strawberry and your eyes tell a completely different story. " She walks around the table, close to me. She looks down at me and I attempt to look away but she grips my chin. I look up at her, my heart going way too fast and I'm definitely feeling things I shouldn't in this moment. She turn my chair facing her, she is way too strong.

"Yeah definitely no fear in you at all." She  looks me directly in the eye. Oh god. She puts her free hand on my thigh pulling closer to her.

"What are you doing?" I ask but it barely comes out. Oh the things I want her to do...

"What do you want me to do?" She asks leaning into my ear nipping at my ear lobe.

"Touch me." I whisper and she hums moving her hands to my jeans for the second time today. She slowly zips down my jeans before putting her hand under my underwear, I lean of the chair slightly putting my hand on the chair.

"I definitely don't make you scared, but I definitely make you wet. Hm?" She whispers against my ear tickling it and I nod. She presses her two fingers into me making me let out a quiet sound.

"Tell me what to do." She whispers and I try to breath properly.

"I want you to finger me, fast." I whisper and she begins moving her fingers into me picking up the pace.

"That fast?" She leans back looking at me and my chest rises and falls as i arch my back into her touch.

"Faster." I whisper my throat completely dry. She smirks moving her fingers faster and curling them inside me making me moan. God I feel weak under her touch....

"Faster." I grip onto the chair moving one of my arms around the back of her neck to hold on. She bites her lip moving her hand faster and I gasp, I moan loudly leaning into her touch more. I feel my body getting more hot and feeling my orgasm reach but she pulls her hand out just as I was about to. I fall back against the chair and she follows me leaning into my ear.

"Don't give me an attitude then expect me to give you a reward in return for it. I don't take shit. From anyone." She kisses my cheek before pulling back, I breathe heavy looking up at her completely shocked.

"What the fuck." Just comes out of my mouth.

"Fix the attitude." She crosses her arms and I huff sitting onto the chair properly.

"I'm sorry." I tell her.

"Okay." She nods. What the hell...What does she want to me to do get on my knees and beg for forgiveness because I have a bad mood. Well that's probably literally what she wants me to do.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I'll think of something." She walks over to the desk sitting down. She opens her computer. No way...

"Come on, I'm sure you have some work you still have to do. Do it." She tells me and I sit back, now I'm in a worse mood than before. That was a shitty move.

✺ ✺ ✺

"And then she just left me there! I had to do work for the rest of detention Charlie!" I groan falling back on his bed.

"I don't think you realise how hot that woman sounds, I'm not even lying I think I'd turn straight for her." He smiles joking and I roll my eyes. Charlie's very sarcastic, I can be at times too.

"I t doesn't matter, she likes someone else." I lift up his blanket getting under it since it's beginning to get colder.

"Just because someone has sex with another person doesn't mean they like them." He sits cross legged looking at me while putting his hands together and wiggling his fingers.

"Charlie, what if that's her thoughts towards me though...That I'm just sex desperate?"

"Well aren't you?" He says and I kick him and he groans.

"Ow!"

"Text her. If it's bothering you that much." He lays down beside me fixing his pillow.

"And say what? Hey I'm sorry that I'm desperate for you after knowing you several months, did you sleep with someone else?" I huff and Charlie laughs, I cuddle up to him sighing.

"I wish she didn't give me the book so I could still hate her." I say and Charlie laughs even more making me smile.

"You are such an idiot. Did you even read the book?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"I haven't picked up a book in at least two weeks, I have no motivation for anything. Just sleep." I tell him closing my eyes.

"Well goodnight then." He says to me as I drift off to sleep.

A/n

Merry Christmas! I hope you all are having a wonderful day and to those who don't celebrate, I still hope your day is going great.:)

I know I wasn't supposed to post today, but a small Christmas gift for those who read I suppose. I am trying to work on the detail of this story since I know it's not great. I have a few extra chapters finished but I need to change some things so I'll hopefully have another chapter out soon, maybe tomorrow and the post schedule will be back to normal then.

Again happy Christmas to those who celebrate and to those who don't I hope your day is going amazing!!!