Nightmare or Warning

The scene start showing the Plague Doctor taking a nap. It been like weeks since now since he arrived. He life is starting to become interesting. Because he made friends and have a daughter now. From the past few weeks, he been killing people and trying to CURE them and now start helping Charlie with the hotel business. So far, their is like less mess and more clean. However it show the doctor is struggling in his sleep. It like something in his sleep having like a nightmare.

Dream pov

The scene change reveal the doctor who is standing. He see nothing but blackness. It like he is in the endless void. Their is no one their, not a living thing at sight. It made the Doctor became confused as he seeing this. He then began to speak.

Doctor: "What is this? Where am I?" He asked himself.

???: "Oh Doctor is nice seeing you again." It said.

Doctor: "Who their?" He asked.

???: "Oh I thought you would recognize my voice." It said.

Doctor: "Wait... it can't be..." he said starting to fear." He said.

He turn around behind and and starting to see. He saw a black entity body like. And not only that but saw the head have a white face. But their wasn't a face at all. It have a white mask. It smiling wide at him. The doctor became shock seeing as he thought he would never see.

Doctor: "Villain!" He yelled.

It reveal to be his old nemesis.......Scp-035.

Scp-035: "It nice to meet you Doctor, I'm not here to kill you yet. In fact, I'm just your vision." He said.

Doctor: "What kind of vision?" He asked.

Scp-035: "Oh a vision that I'm going to end the foundation once and for all!" He started to laugh.

Black liquid coming out of the white mask mouth and eyes.

Scp-049: "How are you like this?!" He asked demanding for answers.

Scp-035: "It be better if I start. You see I was contain as the usual. However, if I need to get out I need at least an upgrade. I posses the host and went to the scp that called Scp-914. I went in their I got myself a new look. I thought I might test the other scp. But unfortunately they all disappeared." He said in frown.

His expression turn into frown and black liquid coming out of him.

Doctor: "Wait, all the Scp, gone?" He asked.

Scp-035: "Yes unfortunately, including Dr. Bright as well. But I manage to kill the foundation and bring the world into my imagine!" He said as his expression turn an evil dirty smile.

Doctor: "Villain! I will stop you!" He said.

Scp-035: "Oh how can you stop me? I'm all powerful you see, and for you, we'll I know I'm not killing you. That just boring nonsense. And besides, I got other plans in mind with you. I must say, IT VERY SPECIAL." He said laughing hard and black liquid coming out of him fast dripping.

Then Scp-035 then ride his arm and start to use telekinesis to chocking the Doctor. The Doctor is having a very hard time to breath.

Doctor: "You....(trying to breath) Won't.... Get..... away with this!" He yelled cursing him.

Scp-035: "Oh I will doctor, you soon be into something special. But I don't want to spoil it. It just the big SURPRISE. You will have to find out when the time is right." He said as he stop using telekinesis.

The doctor is drop to the ground and breathing heavily.

Scp-035: "I should get going now. Because we going to have a war coming up you and I. I will one day find you Doctor." He said as he disappeared.