CHAPTER - 12

Y/n pov

It was currently 6 pm. It's been a few hours from the time he said those things to me.. And honestly I still can't believe it.
The whole time i was just lost in my own world of fantasies with all thr positive and negative thoughts.
I need to clear my mind or I'ld go insane... He makes me go insane . I stood up from the bed and went to the backyard.

What if he meant everything he said to me? It's not like I don't love him back, guess I should prepare something for him if not for his confession then to ask an apology since he was pissed at me in the morning. If he forgives me then I will also commit my love to him. And if he doesn't then I'll wait for him to confess to me again... And I'll tell him how I feel about him. Either way I can't take the first step I just feel so shy in front of him.

Time skip ~~

I went to the kitchen to make the dinner myself. I asked Rim to prepare a table with candles and roses in the backyard along with a few decorations..as He doesn't really like exaggerated stuff... He's much happier in simple and sober things, I was almost done with the dinner when a guard came inside with a square box in his hand.

Guard- here mam, nothing's written over it.

Y/n - oh thank you so much, here's the money.

I took the box giving him the money that he spent on getting it.

I came back to the kitchen. Well it's a red velvet cake that i asked the guard to get me from one of the famous bakeries of Seoul as I didn't had much time to bake the cake myself. I'll write

A "SORRY"

Or

AN "I LOVE YOU "

According to the situation. Since I was done with everything I planned, I went upstairs to our room to get changed.

Time skip ~~

Author pov

It was 8 pm when Jungkook came back home... He was calm and composed from the outside that reflects his cold aura... But his insides were going insane he did not know how he ended up saying those things to his beloved better half and now he can't predict what turn that confession is going to take. He's excited but worried. He's cold but warm. His wife... She brings the best out of him and he's hundred and one percent sure of that. No one compares she stands alone. He went Inside the house only to be welcomed by darkness, the only light in the living was from the lightings on in the back yard.

jungkook- Rim! Rim! Sam(the guard)!

Princess! Princess! Y/n!

He asked for the maids and his wife but only silence came as a response.
This got him angry as to why everyone's making him worried about the situation... About his wife. With the anger and anxiety burning up in his heart.. He went to the backyard hoping to find someone there... Only to find beautiful smooth lightings hanging from the teen to the palm trees. He didn't fail to notice a table placed in the center with a few colourful candles burning up with elegance along with a few roses and rose petals. He understood that his wife is upto something and the vibes the whole house is giving, whatever it is..it's definitely good and kind of ROMANTIC?

It's the first time he thought and felt something like this...

Though he was happy from the inside and excited to hear what ever his wife wife has to say.. His face was still poker with coldness oozing out it. He can't help with that godly face of him... May be it's a habit now to look emotionless... But damn his soul was going crazy from the inside.
He quickly went to their shared room to find you... But to his expectations, no one was there... He wonders where are you after lighting up all the sparks within his body.. That can't be noticed from outside but the insides are going insane and he's aware of that.