Chapter 7, Part 1: Perfection

Previously On: 

The clone of Frieza turns to the original, "Good work, now return back to me

The clone of Frieza turns to the original, "Good work, now return back to me." The clone did as told and merged back with Frieza. He now possessed the infinite energy of the androids and the intellect of Dr. Gero.

Frieza walks up to Cell's holding chamber. "I could have Bulma help me make you perfect but who needs to do that when you have the dragon balls?"

Now: The frost demon wasted no time, he used the kai kai to get to planet Namek. "What brings you here, Frieza?" Guru questioned. "I'm here for the dragon balls of course, why else would I be here?" Frieza nonchalantly says.

After a while, he gathered all of the Namekian dragon balls. "Maybe I should have got the radar from Bulma, would have saved so much time," he says. Frieza had a Namekian following him, his name was Dende. "So what are you gonna wish for Mr?" The child asked. "You'll just have to wait and see," Frieza replied.

Dende chants the words needed to summon the dragon. Once Parunga appeared, Dende looks at Frieza. "Tell me your wishes," Dende says. "Okay, make the bio-android known as Cell reach his perfect form. Make him a good-hearted person and finally, uh..."

Frieza thought long and hard. He knew he didn't want to stay in this universe too long. He wanted to explore other realities...and then it hit him. "Why didn't I think about this sooner? I wish to possess a time ring!"

Parunga's eyes began to glow. "Your wishes have been granted," the dragon says before returning back to the dragon balls. Frieza looks at his right hand, he sees a time ring on his pointer finger. Frieza now had a crazy grin on his face, it creeped out Dende a little.

"You did well," Frieza says. He teleports back to Dr. Gero's lab. He was met with an interesting sight.

 He was met with an interesting sight

"I am...perfect," Cell says. His eyes meet Frieza's, and he smirks. "Frieza, you seem different," the biodroid claimed. Frieza smiled, "I wonder why you're red...doesn't matter. You see, Gero collected my DNA before I turned into a Majin. That was a few years ago, I'm completely different now."

"Where are the other androids?" Cell questioned. "Inside of me, I absorbed them," Frieza says. "Ah, so you must be an android too then? Although, I am able to sense your energy, and it's...amazing."

"Good guess, but no. I am able to absorb beings because of someone named Buu. A creature with a lot of power, I was still stronger of course. I had him absorb me and used an absorption device to absorb Buu from the inside."

"That's a lot of absorbing," Cell stated. "This is perfect, now let's surprise the others," Frieza says. "If you say so." They both used the kai kai and appeared in front of the group. The Saiyans were all surprised, they sensed Cells energy. It was a coalition of all of them. They were also not the only ones that were surprised, Frieza was too. He was staring at an all too familiar face, "Trunks."

The time-traveling teen was extremely confused and seeing Frieza did not help. "These Saiyans, I don't know of them. And you, Frieza why the hell are you pink? And whose the red bug man next to you?"

"Oh, you know Frieza?" Bardock spoke up. "Yeah, I know him. Why don't you all seem surprised to see him?"

"Because he's an ally," Kakarot says. Hearing this sent the hybrid into a blinding rage. "He's a what?!"