EIGHT

Durkio

Durkio

Von gently pulled Durk out of the car, leading him towards the front door of his home, both the boys were quiet, neither of them wanted to say anything. Von's mind was on how many ways he could pleasure the young boy, show him that he wasn't playing around when he said he wanted him, but Durk, Durk was scared out of his mind, everything he was thinking about made him want to just say 'Fuck this' and just leave Chicago, all the bad memories came flooding back, memories he'd thought he buried deep.

The two boys finally made it into the house and before the door was shut Von's lips were on Durk's neck leaving soft kisses, the dark skinned boy lead the other to the closest bedroom in the house then gently pushed Durk onto the soft sheets. "You're so pretty." He said, slowly sliding Durks pants down his soft legs. "Do you trust me?" Von asked. "I don't know." Durk whispered. "you will."

Von stripped durk and himself until both were completely exposed to one another "ill go slow." von whispered, He then slowly stuck two fingers inside the younger boy, Durk let out a moan, whimpering from the feeling. Once Von felt like he was ready, he placed the tip of his leaking tip at his entrence, Von hovered over Durk looking at him with his lust filled eyes "you want it?"

Durk hesitated but nodded his head, "no shorty, I wanna hear you say it, tell me you want it."

Durk gulped then lowly said "I want it."

and with that, Von slowly pushed his tip in Durks hole, Von moaned, speeding up his thrust, getting turned on even more when Durk rolled his eyes back in pleasure, whimpering and letting out loud moans when Von hits his spot.

"mm uh Von!" durk yelped as the the older man sped up the pase, "Fuck baby you're so tight." Von groaned. "un mm Oh my god!" Durk gripped Vons arms, the sounds of their skin slapping together made durks stomach feel like a knot. "mmm Von, Im gonna cum!"

"mhph you're taking it so well, Cum with me."

Both of the boys let out a load groan as Von released inside Durk and durk covering Vons dick with his white sticky cum. Von pulled out of the boy, breathing hard trying to catch his breath. Von leaned down putting his lips on his, kissing him slow and passionately.

Durk pulled away looking everywhere but Von's eyes, "Look at me Durk."

Durk hesitantly looked the older man in the eyes, Von caressed his face and said "you special and I want you to know that, I can see you being in my life forever, just give me a chance."

The two boys sat in silence, Durk opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Von's phone ringing. Von got off his future lover grabbing his phone off the floor, "I'm busy, make it quick."

"You need to drop whatever you doing and get over here now, Pooh got shoot by some rando niggas, he at the hospital but we got dis bitch he was with, he saying he don't know nothing but he untouched."

"Damn man, I told that nigga to stop bringing strangers over, what's the dude name?"

"Dude say he go by Baby."

"Text me where he at then Meet me at the hospital, Pooh gotta know something and bring ole boy witchu."

"Aight on it."

Von hung up the phone then turned around to Durk with an uneasy look on his face. "You good ma, what's wrong?"

"Can I come with you?" He asked. He couldn't help but to overhear the conversation, the man on the phone was quite loud and he knew exactly who he was talking about. "I heard what happened on the phone, I don't wanna leave you."

Von smiled at that "That's nice but this business. I'll see you later tho promise you that."

Von put his phone down on the dresser then walked into the bathroom, Durk took this chance to grab his phone, rapidly texting the group chat with all of his friends in it.

Scammaaaass🤪

Durk
WTF HAPPENED !?

Polo G
Tjay fucked up on the alarm system and baby didn't get the nigga out in time he saw us running and started shooting so we shot back 🤦🏾‍♂️

Durk
Cmon man! They told Von, get baby outta this shit quick!

T jay
Alrdy onnat, distract him

Polo G
Wait you wit him?

Durk ignored the question, he already knew Taurus would bug him about it later. He got up from the bed going into the bathroom, Von was in the shower, it was against the wall on the right side so his back was facing him. Durk quickly came up with a quick idea to distract him but his ego was pushing him not to do it but then he thought to himself it's only a matter of time before he had to do it anyway, why not get it done and over with now.

So Durk put on his best smile and got in the shower with the older male pulling him close. "What's good shorty?"

Durk didn't respond, he turned the oldermale around then got down on his knees grabbing Von's manhood. "You don't have to do that." Von whispered, caressing Durks face. Durk gripped his dick slowly but sensually taking the tip into his mouth, Von groaned as he shoved his legnth down his throat. Von grabbed the back of Durks head, pushing him down further each time he bobbed his head up and down.

A couple minutes had passed and Von began to reach his climax, He tilted Von's head up to look him in the eyes, he whisperd sweet nothings while wiping the tears from his red cheeks. "you're so beautiful, it feels so good baby, mmm go faster."

Durk sped up the pace.

Durk was starting to feel Von's cum leak onto his tongue, Von let out one more loud groan before releasing his load down durks throat. Durk wanted to spit what he could out but swallowed it anyway. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Von's torso then whispered "Don't go yet please...stay with me for a little."

Von wrapped his arms around Durk, kissing his temple. "Aight I'll stay a little...just for you."

______________________

🤭y'all might not like the way I wanna take this story but I got ideaass

Vote or comment plss