Parrot at Grassroots Police Station (30)

Shen Qiu changed her position, so she could better see the girl's facial expressions.

The police are not vegetarians, so how can you not hear the weirdness of this sentence.

An old policeman was on duty, he glanced at the girl without a trace, and greeted a few people to go aside.

"Come on, let's go to the next room and you can talk about what happened."

The others took their seats in the room, and Shen Qiu stood on the door frame and looked down at them.

"Name Age."

"Cheng Ying, twenty-eight."

The old policeman glanced at her, "Twenty-eight is not too small."

"Talk about the specific process, why did you go drinking, and how did your boyfriend trick you into investing in this fund while drinking?"

The old policeman took Cheng Ying's mobile phone and looked at it for a while. The fund website can no longer click on various buttons. After entering the URL, you can only get a page ppt.

Cheng Ying hung her head and hesitated for a while, her words were incomplete.

The old policeman frowned, "When did you meet your boyfriend? How long have you been dating? Didn't you find anything unusual during the relationship?"

Cheng Ying lowered her head lower, "I haven't known each other for a long time, dating...a day or two? It's abnormal...it doesn't seem like it?"

Her questioning tone made the old policeman laugh angrily.

"The boyfriend is your own, you ask me?"

Cheng Ying didn't dare to make a sound, and the eyes of the friend next to her were also erratic, obviously there was a problem.

The old policeman raised his face and knocked on the table, "Ms. Cheng, this is the police station, not another place! As long as you enter here, you must tell the truth!"

"If you want to catch the person who cheated you of money and want to get the money back, you'd better not hide anything from us!"

My friend poked Cheng Ying, Cheng Ying blushed and pursed her lips, as if she was struggling with herself.

After about a minute, she had a desperate expression, "That's not my boyfriend, we just met yesterday afternoon!"

As expected, Shen Qiu was not surprised, but looking at Cheng Ying's appearance, this so-called "boyfriend" may be a bit...

Shen Qiu hadn't thought of the words yet, Cheng Ying probably broke the jar. The voice was lifeless, and he said dryly, "That's the duck we were looking for. I didn't expect to be deceived the first time we looked for a duck."

Shen Qiu almost downloaded it from the door frame.

Looking at the red-faced girls in disbelief.

The old policeman's face was calm a second before, and it was rare to get stuck after hearing Cheng Ying's words.

He opened his mouth and stared at Cheng Ying for two seconds. After a while, his mouth moved and he raised his hand to wipe his face.

"You...you're looking for..." The old policeman choked for a while but couldn't say those two words, and finally sighed, "Have you ever thought that this is illegal?"

Cheng Ying blushed, "It's okay for so many men outside to look for the lady, we just look for a duck..."

She probably felt that this was a bit provocative to the law, so she shut up.