Time For Something To Happen

He looked at his watch. He had no idea why he kept it on him, he had taken the batteries out long ago. He looked at it, remembering his past, his first kill.

He shook his head, and looked at the front door. He took the watch out but couldn't find the proper battery. No one kept coin batteries, so he took the battery out of his phone. He wired the positive and negative to the watch, turning it on.

He pushed the button on the watch that said S.O.S., and took a deep breath. He now had who knows how long till this fight would be. He had less than 12 hours, if even. He went to the master bedroom, and laid down. He closed his eyes and passed out from exhaustion.

He woke up, adrenaline pumping through his veins, after waking up from the explosion. A smile came on his face, it was a tripwire. He sprung up, wracking his m9.

He rushed out the door, jumping the stairs, and rolling. He shot 2 rounds at a company soldier, one hitting his chest plate, and one right threw his goggles, dropping him. The next soldier, still terrified from the explosion, lifted his SMG at Michael, shaking. Michael ran at him, taking the rifle. Michael punches the soldier, the m9 making the punch more effective. Michael backs out from the view of the final guy, as he reholsters the m9 and makes sure the CZ Scorpion evo 3, shooting a few rounds into the soldier he punches, then whipped around the corner shooting the last guard.

He ran out the house to see the truck about to drive off. Michael swung up his rifle, shooting the driver and passenger of the truck. He ran up to the truck, opening the driver door, and pulling out the dead driver. He hopped in, throwing it into park. He rushed into the back, shooting the last soldier. He pulled the body out of the truck. The soldier's helmet fell off, just outside the truck, a family picture falling out. Michael picked it up, put his head down and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, but you chose this line of work."

He loaded all the SMGs, FN FNX 45s, and ammunition from the soldiers that attacked into the back of the truck. He hopped into the driver seat, and drove off, looking at the previous locations of the truck. He punched the gas pedal, racing off the last location it started.

When he got there, it was just in front of a hotel. He hopped out of the truck. He walked to the door of the hotel, automatic doors stayed shut, not a light on inside. He pulled the door open, fighting against the dead motors. He pulled the m9 out, and took off the safety, looking around the abandoned building.

He went through all 3 floors, looking around for something. He kicked in every door, looking through the whole of every room. He found nothing. He ran down the stairs, when between 2 and 3, a hand grabbed for his m9. The m9 fell down the stairs, and an unexpected first made contact with Michael's face, making him fall backwards. A woman gets on top of Michael, trying to punch his face again. Michael moved his head, and the girl's fist hit the stair. Michael pushed her off, and kicked her down the stairs. She grabbed the m9, and kept shooting at Michael, empting the magazine at him.

A bullet hit his left leg, and his right arm. The woman, still holding the m9, ran off. Michael ran after her, but couldn't keep up. He hobbled to the truck to find it looted. He looked through the truck, but found nothing but a few boxes of .45 acp. He pulled out his m1911, and racked the slide. He shot through the 5 rounds that were left of the 50 year old ammo. He loaded the 7 rounds into the mag, and put it into the old pistol.

He hopped into the truck, and started it up. The tank had been stiffened, and it was empty, he drove about half a mile before the engine studered. He hopped out of the truck, unsure of what to do, he threw a box of ammo in his pocket and started to walk.

He pulled out his old 1911, and looked at it. He had 57 rounds total, but he could end this constant adventure in a mere one. He put the gun back in his gun belt, and shook his head at the idea. Just one step at a time, just to find the next town.

After a while of walking, he found a small town. It had no more than a few houses and a gas station that acted as the post office. He walked in, finding the shelves to have food and a few other escentuals.

"Could I use a phone?" michael said in almost a mumble

"Are you okay, kid?" the woman at the counter asked

"Yea, i need a phone though" michael's patience where short

"Uhh, yea, there is one right here, use it as much as you need"

The woman handed him an old corded phone. Michael dialed up a phone number, John answered the phone.

"I need a ride, could you send izzy with a car or something?" michael immediately said once the phone connected

"Yea, i'll send her in something nice, but it won't catch eyes" came from the phone

"Good, I'd imagine you have my location?"

"How did you know? Nevermind"

Michael hung up the phone.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a few hours?" michael looked at the shop owner

"Yea, how long do you imagine you will be here?" the shop owner asked

"I have no idea honestly"

Michael walked outside, and looked at his 1911. This was all he was going to have for a while. He put the gun away and sat right by the shop. He looked at his clothes and saw that he had some blood on him, no wonder why the shop owner might have been a little timid.

He heard the door open and footsteps came towards him. He looked up, noticing worn leather boots, old blue jeans and an old cowboy hat, all on a large man. He then noticed the cheap handgun in his hand, a taurus. A TH9 in particular.

A rough "get the hell up, you are coming with me" came from the cowboy.

"No" came from michael

The cowboy pulled the hammer back with his thumb "what did you say to me, boy?"

"No" Michael grabbed the TH9 from the man hand, pulling the man down, and standing up in one fluid motion

"What the hell are you" pure fear in the cowboys eyes

"Irritated" came from michael "where is your truck?"

"I-its over by the pump, full tank"

"Where are the keys?"

"I-in the s-sun visor"

"Where is your phone?"

"Here" the cowboy threw Michael the phone. Michael sent a quick text, thru the phone onto the concrete and smashed it with his boots.

Michael then walked to the truck, and lowered the sun visor. The keys fell into his hand, and he started the old F-150. He looked in the rear view mirror and saw that he already put the nozzle back. He threw it in drive, skidding out of the gas station. Driving till he saw a early 2010's honda civic. He pulled into the gas station to see a shaken Izzy.

"Are you ok?" michael said, rushing to her

"D-did you know what he does?" izzy said

"What do you mean?"

"H-he takes prisoners, enemies and anyone he wants and turtures them"

"Did he touch you?"

"He almost, but the glock came in use, and he remembered you dropped me off" izzy calmed down a little "it was kinda funny how scared of you he was"