•••SEVENTEEN•••

MARRIAGE

                       DAISY

                       DAISY

         I felt like I was having heat palpitation and my body broke out in a cold sweat. "What?" I was finally able to get out due to my breath being sucked out of me and not in a good way. I finally stood up pulling my see through nightie down over my bare vagina. "I said we will be getting married in three weeks." He repeats gripping his boxers throwing them on sitting on the sofa lighting up a cigar. "I know what the fuck you said but what are you talking about. I like you and all but I'm not fucking marrying you. I have put up with a lot of your bullshit and haven't said a damn word barely even put up a fight and here you go with this shit." I literally couldn't fucking believe he was doing this there is no way in hell I could become his wife to much shit will start to resurface and thats the last fucking thing I need. "Watch your mouth. Plus whats the problem my father wants me to take over the family business full time but of course I need to be married and I want you Daisy we both know your mine and you was never going anywhere this just makes things official." He shrugs his shoulders like it wasn't that big of a deal and that pissed me off even more. "You know what I don't even want to talk to you right now make arraignments for Damon to be here tomorrow." I walk into the bathroom slamming the door behind me not wanting to hear anything else he had to say. I have to start figuring something out I have to get out of here and the only person that could help me disappear would be Damon. I got in the shower to try to distract me but it's not helping one fucking bit. I let out a breath of air slamming my hands down on on the tile wall in from of me. Like who the actual fuck does he think he is like he fucking owns me or something I rinse off and step out wrapping a towel around my body and walk out into the bedroom only to find Lorenzo was gone for his own sake he better be ducking glad. I run over to my phone and turn it on calling Damon. "What is it?" He immediately picked up after the fist ring. "Lorenzo is sending a plane for you to be here tomorrow we will discuss it in person." I ended the call there not wanting to say too much over the phone just in case someone was listening. I walk into the closet changing into one of Lorenzo's shirts and a pare of panties before climbing into bed and trying to get some rest for tomorrow thank god it don't take much considering I was already wore out before Lorenzo and I argument.

THE NEXT MORNING

I felt someone lightly shaking me awake. "I swear to fuck Lorenzo if you don't leave me alone I will break your fucking fingers." I slap the hand away pushing my head back into the pillow. "Would you still break my fingers if I told you I wasn't Lorenzo." Came and all to familiar voice causing me to doing awake and fly into his arms. "Wait what time is it? How are you already here?" He wraps his arms around me and gives me a tight hug before pulling away slightly. "I knew you missed me." He teases giving me a playful shove making me let out a small laugh. "Be for real Damon there is no way you could have made it here this quick." I say confused waiting for him to give me a straight answer. "Lorenzo called me yesterday morning after we got off the phone and said there was a jet waiting for me to pack my bags and get in it thats it and that's all. I tried telling you when you called me last night but you just hung up on me." He shrugs his shoulders like it's not big deal but it's far the fuck from it. "Wait you said he called you yesterday morning?" I furrow my brows in confusion and he nods his head yes with a confused expression. Lorenzo already had the crazy ass idea that we was actually going to get married before he dropped it in me last night. How long was he actually planning on marrying me? Lorenzo is a smart man I know he had a reason for me the whole time and that was to be his wife. I could feel my color leaving my face and Damon was looking at me confused. "Daisy what's going on? You're freaking me the fuck out." He grabs me by the shoulders and shakes me lightly pulling me back into reality. "Last night Lorenzo told me that we will be getting married in three weeks." I watch as his face contours from confusion to dread he shakes his head at me in disbelief. "What the fuck has been going on here Daisy? I mean I'm not a fucking idiot I know who he is and you being here is just putting your life in danger." He goes into his protective brother mode making me smile to which he glares down at me. "This isn't funny Daisy we could both be killed. We got to start planning something now." I nod my head in agreement Damon opened his mouth mouth to say something else but a knock on the door stops him. I walk over to the door opening it up to see Leonardo standing there with his usual cocky smirk and it only grows bigger when he sees what I'm wearing making my scowl grow but once he looks behind me at Damon his smirk breaks out into a full shit eating grin. "Well well well who is this?" He asks walking past me into the room making me groan I turn to both of them. "Damon this is Lorenzo's older brother Leonardo. Leonardo this is Damon my close friend from back home." I say pointing at Damon, Lorenzo sticks out his hand which Damon shakes as they formally meet. "Close friends you say." He smiles over at me raising a brow in a teasing manner making me groan. "Don't start with me this morning. What do you want?" I get straight to the point tired of seeing his annoying face around here. "Right I came up here to tell you that breakfast is ready everyone is waiting downstairs by now." And with that he walks out the door. I look over at Damon and shake my head letting him not to not even ask. I walk into the closet shutting the door behind me. "So where do we need to start first?" I try to be cryptic as possible I can hear him pacing behind the door. "Identity of course we have to become new people." He says and thought it's no big deal but his words cause me to freeze. "What are you talking about WE it's just going to be me." I say grabbing an open back cami dress and a random pare of black heels throwing them on.