CHAPTER 3-Confrontation!

(Y/n) and his crew are in the Amphitheatre with the others. Teams were being called up. He heard CRDL JNPR and, one he'll hate. RWBY. He glared at Ruby and Yang the entire time. But they didn't know he was there.

Ozpin: "Now for our final Team." he said.

This makes (Y/n) and his crew head up to the stage.

Ozpin: "Mallory Bagshaw, (Y/n) Lucifer, Lucyna Kushinada, and Rebecca. Being the first group to finish the initiation. From this day on, you will be known as Team LLBR (Liberty). Led by, (Y/n) Lucifer." he announces.

(Liberty is a shade of blue by the way)

In the crowd, Team RWBY was watching. Yang squinted her eyes as she looked at Team LLBR's leader. Ruby noticed.

Ruby: "What's wrong Yang?" she asks.

Yang: "That guy, the one wearing the armor." she said.

Ruby and the others look at him.

Blake: "What about him?" she asks.

Yang: "He looks familiar." she said, suspiciously.

Ruby narrows her eyes. Her eyes widen. She looked at Yang.

Ruby: "wait, isn't his name (Y/n)?" she asks.

Yang: "Yeah what abou-" she stopped as her eyes widen. "you don't think."

Ruby: "it has to be."

Blake and Weiss cocked up an eyebrow then looked at each other, confused at what's going on. They look back at the two sisters.

Weiss: "We need some context here." she said.

Yang and Ruby look at her.

Yang: "years ago, our brother went missing. Dad said some bulky guy took him from us." she said.

Blake: "and you think this is him?" she asks, gesturing to (Y/n).

Speaking of him, (Y/n) shifts his gaze to the team.

Ruby: "it has to be. He looks just like him." she said.

(Y/n) scowled and looked away. Lucy noticed.

Ozpin: "This is going to be one... interesting year." he said.

Team LLBR walks off the stage, quickly trying to leave the Amphitheatre so Team RWBY didn't talk to them. Ruby spots this and quickly rushes after them. Yang and the others follow her. Team LLBR gets out of the theater and walk towards the dorms.

(Y/n): "I don't want to stick around any longer then I should." he said.

Mallory: "Told you, you should've worn your helmet." she said.

(Y/n): "yeah, that was my fault." he said, agreeing that he should've. "I practically asked for it."

Rebecca: "don't worry choom, if those abusive pieces of shit show up. I'll knock em down a few pegs." she said, patting his back.

Lucy: "Not like they'll be able to put up a fight." she notes.

(Y/n): "True."

Ruby: "(Y/N)!!" she calls out.

(Y/n) growled as he stopped.

(Y/n): "Great." he said, irritated.

Mallory, Lucy and Rebecca turn around. (Y/n) doesn't. Team RWBY reaches the team. Ruby stops before the Cyberpunks. Yang walked past Ruby to reach for (Y/n) but Mallory stepped in front of her with a glare.