4.

{fast foward}

Sooo after me and damon went to london we went back to italy andd well i kept thinking about damiano and about the talk we had after the concert where i also met his friends , they where so hot i mean they where hot as hell anywaysss we talked a bit about their music how they started blah blah sooo then when the others where away damiano gave his number to me and it kind of surprised me cause i didn't do anything or i didn't try to get it soo yeah noww me and dami as i call him are texting andd we also been on a few dates but the others are also flirting with me... and oh thomas gave his number to me as well..andd let's just say it's been really really hard.. to choose... cause me and him we also went on a date..

*at the må house*

{melani's pov}

'Babyy?'

'Yes dami??'

'Are we dating??'

'What????'

Me and dami we're just wachting a movie on the couch we just had diner and now he's asking me this... omgg...

'Uhhmm...damiano.. i do-'

'You like me right???'

'Well i do-i mean may-'

'So you do???'

Omggg he doesn't even let me finsh..ughhh

'Damiano i don't know i mean maybe i do... but i also like the others... i also li- '

'So your not in love with me?'

'Well i like the others to.. damiano i-'

'Well then..?'

'What???'

'Make a choice'

Vic said while she came down stairs with ethan and thomas

'What!?! Now?!'

'Yes now'

They all said while damiano got up from the couch with me and looking at me while the others walked up to us

'Well...'

'What????just make your choice'

Thomas said with a smirk on his face

'So have to choose between the four of you???'

'Yes!'

'Well... i like you all very much but there is one person who's got it all and that person is...'

Okay melani say it!!say it!!!just sayy itt!!! Ughhhh okay here goes nothing...say it!!!

'Well thomas... you wanna go an a date with me?.. agian?...'

||