cribs

"my family is coming in next week, theyre staying here. do you want to stay here for the week or stay with mitch? ill give you time to think about it." auston said, kissing my forehead.

"yes, but where will the girls stay?" i asked.

"i said think about it."

auston bought 2 high chairs for his house plus baby toys, play pen & diapers. all without telling me, i was a little mad when he showed me but, he's actually a great "dad"

he also just wants me over when he gets tired of mitch.

"ill get 2 cribs."

"not needed." i shake my head.

"very much needed." he said. "call  steph and see if she can baby sit so we can go shopping."

"no."

"yes." he said.

"you frustrate me." i said.

"what if you want to stay here?"

he started typing on his phone, i knew what he was doing.

"doesn't target close soon? plus it's almost the girls bedtime."

he look up me for a second before looking back down at his phone.

"i love you but im happy at mitchs, for now. ill stay here while your family is here and i can bring the girls pack-and-plays." i said.

"no you wont, because mitch is on his way over so we can go shopping for cribs. go get ready babe." he kissed me.

"you really frustrate me." i said walking away.

i was fixing my hair when i could hear mitch & steph.

i left austons room and the groups eyes fell on me, "ready?"

"you two go have fun!" steph smiled, shooing us out of auston house.

auston opened the passenger door for me, "thank you-ow aus!" i complained after he spanked my butt as i got in the car.

"you liked it." he said kissing me

he shut my door and jogged around to the driver side, as he went to open the door, i locked it.

he looked at me, through the window before he unlocked it with his key.

"you're lucky i love you, because if not i would of ran away by now." i said.

"you're stuck with me baby, i would of chased you." he smiled.

he started the car and started driving, "can we stop and get coffee?" i asked.

"isnt there a starbucks in target?"

"you genius man!"

he reached over and placed his hand on my thigh, running his thumb of the fabric of my leggings.

"will you sleep at my place tonight if we can get the cribs up?" he asked.

"i got the twins cribs up in a day while 6 months pregnant, nothing's impossible after that." i laughed

"why would you do that?" he asked

"everyone was busy."

"even friends?"

i looked at him, like he was stupid, "auston have you ever heard me mention a friend?"

"dang." he laughed.

"but its late so we can get the pack-and-palys from mitchs for tonight and ill stay." i said.

"really?" he asked, squeezing my thigh.