Chapter 9

*Dhruv*

Me- "So I'm thinking to give a big party and show off Tara as my wife. I mean the reason I married her is her beauty. So call everyone from the neighboring kingdom. Even our enemies. It must be like a big party"

I said to my personal worker my Friend. Amar. He takes care of all my important things.

Amar- Ok Maharaj I will do exactly like that.

Then he left and I got back to my work. After a few minutes I heard a voice of Bangles.

Me- Not now Ambika I'm busy.

Her- You didn't even look up and knew it was me how.

Me- I gave you bangles so I can hear where your at all times. Anyway what are you doing her I thought you were mad at me.

I said looking up trying to not smile. I know she is forgiving me. If she was not then she would never come here. 

Hell wouldn't even look at me. Even if I was dieing.

 Even if I was dieing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Ambika*

Good look at him he knows yet playing. And here I thought I could try and give him a chance. Yep try.

Me- AAAA fine I will say it ok. I want you to have dinner with me tonight.

Him- Really but what about your anger.

Me- Do you want me to go back.

Him- No please no I will do anything. So dinner with you and me ok.

Me- Yes so i will leave.

Him- No wait I'm doing a party for me and Tara I would love it if you would stand there with me. I mean your my wife too and the maharani. Please.

Me- Ok I will.

Then I went back and the Bela came. She is Tara's worker. What is she doing here.

Bella- Maharani. Choti Rani would like to meet you.

Me- Ok you go I will come in 10 minutes.

Her- Ok.

After telling Avantika about my dinner with Dhruv tonight. I left to meet Tara.

Me- You wanted to meet me choti Rani.

Tara- Yes yesterday you came and gave me gifts so I thought to do the same.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Me- wow this is beautiful. I...

Ava- Tara I have to talk to you. Ohh I see your busy.

Me- No no I was about to leave. Anyway Thank you choti Rani. I will send someone to take this.

Tara- No I will send them.

Me- Ok I will leave.

Then I left and started preparing for the dinner.

*Tara*

Me- What happened Avantika.

Her- Tara Dhruv maharaj is going on dinner with that Ambika.

Me- What tonight.

Her- Yes. We can't let them get close or she would never leave.

Me- It is okay I will do something that will keep him busy the whole night.

Aaaa I will not be able to get any sleep tonight as well. Hehehe

__________________________________
Vote and comment

The queen जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें