Part 7

Next Morning

Mustafa wake up feeling hot breath on his neck. Obviously it's his beautiful little wife. A smile made way his lips. He shake her little tried to wake her up before someone catche them. He know they're nikkah filed but he also knows that his shy wife wasn't comfortable yet.

She groan covering her eye feeling bright light. But she jump up on bed hearing his voice.

Samahir wake up. Morning ho gayi.

Samahir feel she wasn't wearing her shirt. Grabbing Mustafa's t-shirt hurriedly wearing it she run outside.
Mustafa chuckle at her antic.

_________________

At breakfast

Only younger folks are present as all the mummies went to shopping and their husbands are busy with the arrangements. Day after tomorrow is the functions will be start.

Wah bhai! Nasta to behat lajeej bani hai. Who made this? ~ Zaid asked as it was really good.

In this house only two girls can made great foods. First Amna and the one and only Shazia Appi. ~ samer said with his over dramatic andaaz.

Are mein bhi to thi! ~Kinza add but Amna shut her off

Tu to bas kaam kharab karrahi thi or kuch nhi.

Are me to shikhne ki koshish kar rahi thi. Bata nhi kab meri  bhi shadi hojaye. ~ kinza said dreamily but samer' s words made her face like this😑.

ha ho sakta hai vo Mustaqim bhai ho. ~ Mustaqim cough hard cringing at the thought.

allah maf kare! ~ kinza said. as it's true they're polls apart.

to phir Sherry bhai.

allah maf hi kar de mujhe. ~ kinza said not liking the thought.

ha to phir Musa bhai! ~ samer said clapping his hand. this time kinza could say something Musa cut her off.

allah mujhe maf kare!

Tom sab khana khaoge chup chap ki maar khaoge~ Emran said and then they realized that the Hitler and the hyper young man is also here.

Mustafa didn't said anything as he was busy teasing his wife so Emran scold them and aslo indirectly alert the lovebirds 'not in front of this brats' getting this Mustafa also stopped.

Mustafa and Emran were working in the house office. as today is Sunday. samer, kinza and Musa went to prepare something special for their lovely sister's wedding.
Ziad and Shazia was in the rooftop having their own special moments.
Amna and Samahir were in her room deciding the parlors.

Amna api mujhe yeh wala pasand hai.
me last time yehi se makeup ki thi achi hai. ~Samahir said and Amna also agreed. and they fixed the parlor.

are main to vul hi gai! mujhe Emran bhai ne kuch files diye the. ~ Amna remembered her office work.

koi baat nhi ab jake krle abhi bhi waqt hai. ~Samahir clam her and she leaves from there.

Samahir was thinking what to do rolling on her bed. suddenly someone opened the door with a loud thud making her jump.
it was sherry.
Samahir stand properly and was about put her dupatta on as she feel his eyes on her chest. but Sherry hold her hand making her stop.

yeh kya hai?! ~ Sherry asked in a hard tone pointing at the mark Mustafa give in her neck.
Samahir really feel embarrassed and was trying to get free. But his hold get tighter.

Bhai ap kya krraha hai? ~ Samahir cried at the pain while Sherry shout at her.

Mujhe bhai mat kaho! Tumhe bata tha na mujhe tom pasand ho to phir tomne us Mustafa se shadi se ha kase kradi.?! ~Samahir stood still like what was he is saying.

Tumhe bata tha me tomse pyar karti hu lakin phirbhi tomne yeh kiya. Agar us Mustafa se hi shadi karni thi to mujhe kyu phasaya apni in adaa ki jal me ha?! ~ Sherry shout insanely and get very close to her making her panic.

Ap kya keh rahe hai!? Me to apko apni bhai se barhkar kabhi bhi dekha. ~Samahir tried to push him but he forcefully started to kiss her. She couldn't even get what was happening. With all her strength she pushed him and run out of her room.

She was running insanely not looking where she is going and dumped with someone. She look up it was Emran.
Emran was going to his room when she dumped with him. Seeing her crying he tried to hold on her but she back off scared and panicked.

Samahir kya hua!? ~ Emran asked concerned but she shout panicking

Dur rahe mujhse! Hath na lagay! ~

Hearing Samahir voice Mustafa come out from the office room which is near them. Mustafa get worried as soon he saw his jaan running to him crying like no tomorrow.
She hug him and cried hiding her face in his chest.

Kya hua hai Emran? ~ Mustafa asked him as Samahir wasn't talking.

Bata nhi bhai. She suddenly dumped with me crying like this. Me ne pucha to.... ~ Samahir cut him

Ap nhi pucha ap mujhe hath laga rahe the. ~ this made both of them still.
Mustafa know Emran he can't do thi as he asks Amnas hand for marriage.

Samahir yeh kya keh rhi ho!? Tom to meri behen ho. ~ Emran felt like dying at her thought.

Kay hua babe? Emran bas worried tha. ~ he tried to make her calm but her next word made him angry as hell. Even Emran couldn't hold it back.

V-vo Sherry bhai ne mujhse misbehave kiya. He kissed me forcefully...

*****