The extraterrestrial creature

POV it's the year 2345
*it's another tentacle story
My name is y/n I am 31 years old and I am an space explorer from planet earth 3.0 there are 6 planet earths in our Milky Way galaxy in existence and have been in populated by humans for the past 300 years since the original planet earth is now a headquarters for the other earth like planets.

I've been assigned a mission to look for other living organisms on the other earth planets. I didn't want fail my mission but I wasn't prepared for what came while on my mission...

5:00 pm
I landed my space ship on the planet earth 5 and in a jungle like area (I had visited this planet 3 years ago for a job interview to find oceans for marine life) I secured my spot and started to venture onward  and came across a rock and placed my gear on it, while I was gearing up a growl was heard under me and then the rock moved and I fell.
Then the rock seemed to stand on its own then I realized the rock wasn't a rock but a creature's shell, like some kind of turtle. The creature stood up and I was baffled he was 8 ft tall and perfectly muscled his scaly skin green and he was bald " is there a reason you woke me up from my nap and used my shell as a chair? " he seemed annoyed rightfully so.

I blushed and answered "sorry I just thought it was a regular rock" i replied embarrassed, he shook his head " who are you and why are you here?" I answered " im a space explorer just collecting information from other earth like planets" he replied " I see... well I could help you look around and tell you things like an interview my people aren't too far but I would like you to speak to me only...on one condition" he smirked a strange look in his yellow eyes I was confused.
"What condition?" His answer was appalling "you let me fuck you it's been a while since I've been laid" what!? " EXCUSE ME!?!?" Who did this guy think he was?
" it's simple you let me fuck and I'll tell you all you need to know~" well I need to finish this mission so I have no choice plus he was quite attractive.

"Fine" I said I took off my gear and suit as his penis descended from where it was hidden it looked like nothing I've ever seen before all big green and scaly. Now I know I should've declined and went looking for his "people" but he was pretty good looking and what harm was it?. So I lay down and let him mount me, I reach underneath and grab his shaft massaging it up and down till it fully erected and put my saliva all over the head and slipped it inside "oOoOhh" I moaned it popped my pussy and he just pushed it deeper inside of me, he groans "uhhnn" he bottoms out pulls back and thrust hard I grab onto his shoulders as he's pounding my shit

"God damn you are huge!!!" I yell "thanks" he replies all smug and shit his balls start to clench as his eyes screw shut and he throws his head back and cums inside of me "ohh shitttt" I groan as I cum hard from overstimulation I then passed out 'damn that turtle can fuck' I thought to myself as I passed out

I woke up and he was there staring at me with a shit eating grin "ready for me to tell about my people?" He asks, annoyed I reply "yea sure let's start"

Thank you all for reading I'm been writing this for over 4 years and it's been a journey this is the last part before I find the will to write a book different though I doubt that will be soon cause I'm lazy but thank you all for reading the kind comments and the votes 🙏