Chapter 79

Chapter 79

Because of the follow-up influence of these popular searches, Ji Li's Weibo fans successfully exceeded 10 million in just one week.

Looking around, there are very few young actors who have gained such a high popularity within one year of their debut.

Yu Fuya was determined to give Ji Li a long vacation, except for the offline fan meeting of Ying's perfume brand that had been scheduled long ago.

During the rest of the time, Ji Li had no other public activities.

Time flies to mid-September.

After only being idle at home for a month, Ji Li couldn't be idle anymore. He called Yu Fuya, "Sister Yu, I want to make a movie."

So, less than an hour after the phone call.

Yu Fuya and Baozi arrived at his home with three brand new movie scripts.

"Brother Ji! Brother Ji!"

Baozi folded the script in front of Ji Li in one breath, "Sister Yu and I have already screened for you, and the themes and types of these three 'winning scripts' are different, and all they are all male lead."

Baozi patted the top script, "Especially the top one, it's definitely a big IP movie, and it's still from the famous director Zhang Chengye, but it needs to audition for casting."

Ji Li frowned slightly Pick, "They all sound good, why? There are a lot of movie scripts sent to the company recently?"

Two months ago, it was hard for him to pick a good script.

Baozi raised his head triumphantly, and his gestures were as exaggerated as possible, "Isn't that right? Your current net worth has been rising!"

Yu Fuya explained with a smile, "There are more film projects starting after the National Day. , you can take a look at it. If there is a character you like, I’ll help you talk about it.”

Snow cake was lazy in the cat’s nest, looked up slowly, curled up again and went to sleep.

Baozi approached, knelt down and teased him, "Brother Ji, why isn't snow cake not active at all?"

"I was free some time ago, so I took him to have his balls cut, and he's been depressed recently." He  starting yo pick the script and smiled lightly.

Not to mention Baozi, even Ji Li, the owner, Snow Cake, didn't care about it.

At the beginning, Ji Li was worried that snow cake was infected and sick during the operation, so he hurriedly asked the veterinarian, and the answer he got was that

Your acting skills before taking it for sterilization were a bit superficial, and it was not enough to express heartbroken, the little guy is throwing a tantrum at you.

The powerful freshman who has attracted much attention from the outside world and the former Grand Slam actor, his acting skills were miserably seen through by his own cat.

Thinking of this, Ji Li couldn't help laughing, "You can do whatever you want, I'll read the synopsis and biographies of the characters first."

"Well, Brother Ji, we don't want to disturb you." Baozi carefully teased with a cat teaser .

Yu Fuya stared at Ji Li's focused profile, hesitating to speak.

It took Ji Li half an hour to read the outline of the script brought by the other party.