Chapter 1: What did I do?

Y/N Pov:

I was sleeping peacefully on the bed then I felt wet on my face.

???- "Bitch, wake up!!"

I recognized that voice and when I opened my eyes all my brothers and sisters were in front of me. I saw Jungkook holding a cup.

Taehyung- "Why haven't you made our breakfast yet huh?!"

Y/N- "I slept late last night, after all Jimin oppa told me to clean the kitchen last night....."

Jimin- "Oh! You good at talking back now huh?!"

Then Jimin slapped me.

Jin- "Go make our breakfast now you ugly nerd!"

Then Bangpink came out of the room leaving me alone......

Yup, I'm a nerd. Everyone hates me because I'm not pretty.... At school, a lot of people hate me and bully me including my siblings because I'm a nerd. My family hates me because they think I killed my grandmother and spread our mafia stuff to our enemies.......

Actually, I didn't kill my grandmother or spread my family's mafia secrets to the enemy..... I don't know why they believe that I did all that.....

End of Y/N Pov.

Y/N cried on the bed, wondering why they did this to her when she didn't do anything to them. Then Y/N got out of bed and showered, after Y/N showered she did her daily routine and went downstairs.

 Then Y/N got out of bed and showered, after Y/N showered she did her daily routine and went downstairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Your school uniform.)

)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Bangpink- My abusive siblings.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें