Chapter:-2

He hanged up and looked at me smelling the sadness in it. "What's wrong Annie?" I looked at him for some seconds and answered
" Nothing I wasn't able to get good amount of sleep." He hmmed as the answer seemed satisfying to him. Well that was our relationship we would always lie to each other and we wouldn't care until the answer satisfied each other . We could read each other's expression but we weren't able to read each other's thought we weren't able to understand our heart and we will never be able to do so we both knew.
It wasn't that we didn't cared we did but ig it was as normal care as one benchmate would do for other.
Going to the same middle school , high school college and ending up as his secratry made us think we were destined for each other and yes we did the mistake the mistake of thinking that we were in love . We couldn't figure out the mere difference between loving each other and being good friends.  But we did the mistake and the consequences were our's. We were the muderer of our own dear friendship. We both knew how much wrong we were but who had the courage to accept. Who cared about the consequences that was our attitude and now it was me him and regrets . It was like we were forcing the ship of our relationship stuck in sandbanks to find a way to reach the water so it can sail again but we forgot the more we forced the more it sank . We were foolish fighting with our own dear destiny.
At some point we were bored not of each other but of this pointless relationship but who cared to speak out having the ego that who will speak first or the care what if the other got hurt. We knew if we would end ourrelationship it would end our friendship.  We both had self respect and ego we both were aware of it.
Well we were weird. The most crazy thing was our friends called us ideal couple when we knew we weren't even ideal friends to each other. But the fact that everything wasn't perfect made us go widout the efforts of making it perfect.

To be continued